Farming Simulator 19 Megathread
Since I know everyone has been asking for many months now…
With the new CGI trailer just two hours away at time of posting, I think it's about time we get a Farming Simulator 19 megathread together. This will cover everything we know so far!
Please feel free to comment on and discuss your thoughts, excitements, rumours, predictions and (hopefully few) disappointments here.
The new CGI trailer was released on the 12th June on the
The previous megathread can be found here
Extra info from the E3 demo thanks to u/Jim3535
What We Know So Far
- Vastly improved game engine (Source)
- New animals, including horses and possibly a dog
- New brands (at least one)
- New maps, including an overhaul of the South American environment
- New farming activities
- New mechanics
- New crops (cotton appears in the new CGI trailer)
Who To Follow
- @FarmingSim – Farming Simulator Official Twitter
- @GiantsSoftware – GIANTS Official Twitter
- @Lisertan – GIANTS Community Manager
A few people have questioned the quoted "vastly improved game engine". Various words have been used to describe this new engine by the GIANTS team, I'll leave the current wording in the post for now until we have more details. Another source to add to the above is their announcement from February
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!