(Translated from Russian so there may be some errors)
Edit: fixed translation mistakes.
Preliminary patchout version 1.4 WoT.
CT1: List of changes from version 1.4 versus 1.3.
Detailed and complete list of changes.
– The tasks of the second operation of the Second Front campaign are rebalanced.
– Added support for multi-threaded display of all graphics of the game, which will increase performance due to more uniform loading of all available cores of the CPU.
• Some players will notice a noticeable increase in FPS (frame rate per second).
• Increased performance will be particularly noticeable on the most modern and powerful PCs, as well as on computers of average performance.
– Work on the speed of the in-game store.
Changes in wheel equipment:
– Fixed a number of problems in the work of wheel equipment.
– Optimized motion physics settings.
– Balanced changes made.
– Added a new type of appearance elements – tactical numbers (three-digit numbers with the ability to manually enter and select the font).
Changes of maps:
– Climbs to hard-to-reach / non-playing places on all maps are closed.
– Fixed errors on the following maps:
• Live Oaks;
• El Halluf;
• "Empires Border";
• On the "Empires Border" map, the "Assault" mode is disabled.
• The “Lost City” map has been added for random battles (including assault and encounter), as well as for the “Attack / Defense” type of team battles. A deep processing of the card for these modes and types of battles was performed. An IV – X level technique will appear on the map.
Changes in equipment parameters:
• The spread of the implement from the running gear is reduced by 17%.
• The spread of the instrument from turning the chassis is reduced by 17%.
• The spread of the gun was changed from 0.38 m to 0.36 m per 100 m.
• The aiming time was changed from 2.7 to 2.5 s.
• Review changed from 360 to 380 m.
• Projectile flight speed AP Mk. 1 increased by 30%.
• Projectile flight speed APDS Mk. 1 increased by 20%.
• AP Penetration Mk. 1 changed from 202 to 218 mm.
“Object 279 (e)”
• The dispersion of the instrument was changed from 0.38 to 0.36 m per 100 m.
• The dispersion of the instrument when the tower was rotated was reduced by 25%.
• The aiming time is changed from 2.5 to 2.3 s.
• Reinforced booking bottom of the case.
– Added technology branch with wheels. The branch takes its start from the ELC AMX bis tank.
Level VI: Panhard AMD 178B.
Level VII: Hotchkiss EBR.
VIII level: Panhard AML Lynx 6×6.
Level IX: Panhard EBR 90.
Level X: Panhard EBR 105.
– Added a level II wheel machine AM 39 Gendron-Somua for testing with supertesters.
– Added Lansen C machine (for testing with supertesters).
* This list of changes is applicable only for 1 iteration of the General test.
© Post "Update 1.4 1st iteration preliminary patch notes" for game World of Tanks.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!