EDIT: CompMod v2.0.1 is now released, you can find the new changes here.
CompMod v2.0.0 has just been released to the steam workshop. With Mordhau on the horizon, this will probably be the last major release of CompMod. Here is the changelog:
- Added mechanic to cancel ripostes into parries at any time1
- Ripostes are no longer flinchable during release state2
- MAA stamina on kill increased from 30 to 50
- MAA dodge out of parry cost increased from 25 to 303
- MAA attack lockout after dodge decreased from 0.3 to 0.2 when dodging forwards
- MAA backpedal speed decreased from 0.85 to 0.8
- Archer projectile modifier for torso and arms increased from 2 to 2.254
- Messer stab feint recovery increased from 0.400 to 0.435
- Messer combo feint recovery increased from 0.500 to 0.535
- Poleaxe turncap increased from 53000 to 53800
- Removed handle tracers from all polearms
- Halberd overhead windup increased from 0.600 to 0.625
- Hatchet overhead damage decreased from 95 to 85
- Hatchet swing damage decreased from 95 to 70
- Hatchet damage type for overheads and swings changed from swing to chop
- Added admingotoduel to change map to duelyard
- 1 – This mechanic costs 15 stamina not including the stamina drain of the parry
- 2 – Currently, ripostes are also unflinchable during windup, this makes them unflinchable at all times
- 3 – This only affects dodges during a parry, it does not affect normal dodges
- 4 – This is the damage archers take from projectiles, not the damage archer primary weapons deal. This allows light crossbow to 1 shot other archers without needing a headshot.
As always, Oskoff, myself and GIRU GIRU should be available to answer any questions you have. You can find the source code here, and the workshop here.
EDIT: If you're having issues due to the server having 'outdated packages', or some error message to that effect, simply restart your game and everything should work.
© Post "CompMod v2.0.0 Released" for game Gaming News.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.