Here is the video:
Ill also post a text version for people who prefer to read! :
1. To get full ranks to some spells, you had to get a codex or a spellbook, as a drop in the open world or dungeons
2. Respecc costs a maximum of 50gold and the ammount reduces by 5g every month you spend without respeccing
3. PVP trinkets didnt dispell all CC's, they only dispell 3, the ones beeing dispelled depends the class you play
4. You have to talk to the battlemaster to be queued for PVP
5. You have no quest helper, you need to read the quests and explore
6. Vanilla wow has actual weather effects
7. Vanilla wow used to have a day and night cycle with really dark nights
8. Quests for dungeons, are spread all around the world and not just conveniantly waiting at the entrence of the dungeon
9. You have to watch your threat level in dungeons and raids so you dont pull aggro, remember the phrase let the tank get a few sunders?
10. Elite and group mobs are actually elite and require a group
11. Your mount and riding skill without any discounts costs 100g at lvl 40 and 1000g at lvl 60
12. You have to actually find the flight masters your self, you dont just get them
13. Mounts have a 3 seconds casting time instead of 1.5 seconds
14. If you wipe in a raid or dungeon, you would respawn at a graveyard, not at the entrence
15. You cant have a horde and alliance character on the same pvp server
16. All classes have an extra weapon slots, wand for casters, range weapon for rogue and warrior, relic for shaman and so on.
17. No phasing,instancing or cross realm zones, if you are in the barrens, you see EVERY single player that is in the barrens
18. raids required you to do an attunement quest
19. There is no instant delivery mail, not even between your own characters
20. Classes needed reagents to be able to use greater buffs
21. You have to actually learn your skills from a skill trainer
22. You could only play paladin as alliance and shaman as horde
23. Weapon skill, you had to train your skills for each weapon, if you used a new weapon type you would miss most of your attacks, and do low damage
24. You needed resistance gear for some raid encounters
25. You needed a certain PVP rank to be able, to enter the hall of legends where you bought PVP gear
26. There is no PVP stat like resilience
27. 90% of the vanilla dungeons have been revamped or modified in some way in later expansions
28. Set items were 8 pieces, and they dropped directly as gear from bosses
29. Debuff limit on bosses was 8 and later changed to 16, meaning classes couldnt use some of their skills, to not take up a debuff slot
30. There is no achievements in Vanilla
Source: Original link
© Post "Dont know if people are intrested in Classic wow, but i made a video of 30 things you might have forgottten about vanilla in under 3min :) (also in text format)" for game Gaming News.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.