Our inn here over at MMORPG has been busy again this week, but as the weekend approaches many of us are left without a friend to adventure with! We wouldn't be a community if we didn't at least try to provide some aid!
We've heard your feedback through our questionnaire, which can be found at the bottom of every subreddit discussion post, and we've also been seeing a lot of "searching for players" type posts. We encourage finding new people to play with and wanted to give it a home. Also, check out the the /r/MMORPG Discord server for a quick and easy way to find others to play with!
Looking For Group
Please include the following in your post if you're looking for people
- The game you are looking people to play in.
- If applicable the server/faction you're currently playing on.
- What kind of people you're looking for.
- What hours you can usually play. (If you're looking for more of a long term arrangement)
What shouldn't you put in your post?
- Contact information, we can't stress this enough. Please do that over a PM.
- Generic guild recruitment posts.
- Contact information. please, please don't do this
© Post "[LFG] Daily /r/MMORPG Group Finder – Dec 17, 2018" for game Gaming News.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!