:: Release Notes
Version 7.00Main features in the system software update
- The following changes have been made to(Party).
- The maximum number of people who can join a party has been increased from 8 to 16.
- Chat transcription has been added, and accessibility has been improved.While in a party, use(PS4 Second Screen)*1 on your smartphone or other mobile device to convert party voice chat to text, or to enter text to have it read aloud to other party members.This feature works only in English and is available only on PS4 systems sold in certain regions.
- Network connectivity has been improved.
Audio quality of voice chat has been improved.
Remote Play can now be used on more devices. Besides Xperia™ devices, Remote Play can now be used on other smartphones and tablets running Android™ 5.0 or higher2. Download(PS4 Remote Play) from Google Play™ to use this feature.Additionally, for mobile devices running Android 10, you can now connect a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller via Bluetooth® for Remote Play2*3.
1Download the latest version of PS4 Second Screen, available from Google Play™ or the App Store.2 Remote Play may not be compatible with every device.*3 Depending on the device, certain features such as the touch pad and the vibration function may not be available.Other updated features
- When using Remote Play on an iPhone or iPad, you can now do the following things. Select(Settings) on the Remote Play screen to switch to these settings.
- iPhone or iPad: The controller can now be displayed at all times.
iPhone: You can now lock the screen orientation.
You can now use a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller via Bluetooth for Remote Play on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac*.Update to the following OS to use this feature.
Some features, such as the touch pad and the vibration function, may not be available on the iPhone and iPad."Xperia" is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB. App Store, iPad, iPhone, Mac, iPadOS and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth® word mark and logo are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.Google Play, the Google Play logo and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.</body> </html>
:: Manual Download Info
Download | Installation Instructions
Source: Original link
© Post "PS4 System Software 7.00 released" for game Gaming News.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.