Who is the most Super of all the Marios? It's crazy, I know, but
The group stage is over and we head over yonder into ye olde Double Elimination Tournament. The list of Marios came from the Super Mario Wiki, the definitive source of all Mario information and the final word, the highest authority, which none of us shall question.
Last Week's Results
|Round 2 Match 1||Bee Mario||52.4%||Big Mario||39.3%|
|Round 2 Match 2||Penguin Mario||77.4%||Spring Mario||15.5%|
|Round 2 Match 3||Cape Mario||51.2%||Tanooki Mario||48.8%|
|Round 2 Match 4||Fire Mario||54.8%||Metal Mario||42.9%|
|Round 2 Match 5||Cloud Mario||48.8%||Boo Mario||39.3%|
|Round 2 Match 6||Raccoon Mario||66.7%||SMB2 Mario||27.4%|
|Round 2 Match 7||Cat Mario||61.9%||Wing Mario||36.9%|
|Round 2 Match 8||Super Mario||50%||Hammer Mario||44%|
This Week's Contest
Brackets indicate that Mario's first appearance – slight variations may occur between games.
- Big Mario (Super Mario Maker) – break blocks by running into or jumping on them; defeat most enemies in one jump
Ice Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) – walk or skate across water or lava; cling onto or Wall Jump off of waterfalls; fire and ice immunity
- Spring Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) – jump high; go up steep hills; automatically wall jump
Flying Squirrel Mario (New Super Mario Bros. U) – glide; cling walls; jump while gliding
- Tanooki Mario (Super Mario Bros. 3) – glide; fly; tail whip; turn into Statue Mario
Propeller Mario (New Super Mario Bros. U) – propel upwards; slow fall; Drill Spin
- Metal Mario (Super Mario 64) – invincibility; underwater breathing; increased strength and weight
Balloon Mario (Super Mario World) – float like a balloon
- Boo Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) – float; go through walls; turn invisible; attract Boos; understand Booish
Shell Mario (New Super Mario Bros.) – swim faster and more accurately; dodge attacks; slide through enemies
- SMB2 Mario (Super Mario Maker 2) – gives user Super Mario Bros. 2 gameplay physics
Frog Mario (Super Mario Bros. 3) – swim faster; go through currents; high jump; run on water
- Wing Mario (Super Mario 64) – fly; slow fall
Rock Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) – encases Mario in a rock making him able to crush enemies and destroy red crystals
- Hammer Mario (Super Mario Bros. 3) – throw hammers; block enemy fireballs
Builder Mario (Super Mario Maker) – swing a hammer; create and use Builder Boxes as platforms
Source: Original link
© Post "Who is the Superest Mario of all time? Vote now in the Tuesday Tussle! [Losers Round 2]" for game Gaming News.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.