Do you want half of skills not being worthless beyond norm/nm and many more builds available, all mercs equally considerable, more QOL etc.? I sure would love builds around skills that now are underpowered, like: holy fire, twister, hydra, immolation arrow, magic arrow, jab, poison javelin, blade sentinel, shock web, phoenix strike, bone spirit, fire golem, thorns/iron maiden/spirit of barbs, poison creeper, spirit wolves, less fire druid delays, frost nova, fire bolt, blaze, skeleton mages.
I write here some of the popular suggestions (I am not saying that all of this should be included) write down which ones you like and/or suggest more of what you consider should be part of D2R, the game will be how the people loving original D2 envision it to be, at this point I dare to say, the remaster is in right hands, all hail the devs!
- Make all mercs equally considerable not just A2 for auras (A5 having warcries for example).
- Make ladder runewords available on singleplayer.
- No skill being worthless in nm/hell, many weren't balanced beyond norm/nm and don't scale properly. Make more builds viable with what is already ingame.
- Improve enemy and summon AI.
- Stackable gems, skulls and runestones (max 3).
- Include cut content from Act 4 (NPC dialogs, 3 more quest and 6 more waypoints)
- Identify and move items also with for example shift+click.
- Immunity capped in Hell at 99%.
- Make fire damage in Hell as viable as other kind of damage.
- Towns interacting more with the world (more NPC encounters like Flavie in A1, maybe randomised events of towns being attacked) .
- New zones in each act (maybe for endgame, farming or PVP).
- Arctic Blast and Inferno fixed.
- New runes and/or runewords.
- In the future new content (full expansion and/or more playable characters, towns, acts).
- Optional (perhaps repeatable) side quests.
- Body parts! Used in recipes (Blizzard North wanted this a lot)
- Guilds and Guild Halls (cut content from the original game)
- PvP Arenas (cut content from the original game)
- Mercs having more equip slots (balanced adequately)
- Essences dropping on all difficulties
- Items having more variety of skills (chance to proc) apart from Nova/Lightning bolt that are good only on normal
- New Horadric recipes (not runewords)
- No max level cap.
- More variety of potions (temporary buffs etc) with recipes
- Increase overall difficulty.
- /players X not being a command but a button
- Teleport having a delay of couple seconds that gets reduced to zero with telekinesis synergy for the sorc (enigma not being a pvp-breaker)
- Have an option when making a character to play Classic/LOD/Ressurected (gameplay)
- Non physical attacks having chance to crit.
- Character customization option during creation (simple, not sliders, just premade face and complexion options)
- New skills.
- More dialogue options and more interactive dialogues.
- More passive skills in the tree (not on the expense of the amount of active skills)
- Random small events in the world that would increase the diversity of farming
- Fix attack rating and being able to block while moving
- Poison and Explosive potions having nightmare/hell versions, not only normal
- Collectible materials in the world used for recipes (herbs, ores, wood etc)
- Items (gold included) having weight, weight capacity increasing with strength
- Gold being a valuable currency, not just a gamble/dead merc dump (more scarce, lower more realistic numbers, no sell cap)
- More dense inventory squares (not meaning more space), more realistic space being occupied by various items
- Equipable bags that expand inventory space
- Generic non combat skill tree for all classes (examples: jump, climb, roll, feign dead, sprint, sneak, lockpick, swim, cook, set up a tent/campfire)
- Survival stats that would need to be taken care of: sleep, hunger, thirst, body heat, illnesses (diseases, broken bones, long term curses – also blessings)
- Runewords that create a unique skill (not present in skill trees, or a variety of one) instead of a bunch of suffixes (waypoints and talrashas tomb uses horadric runestone magic)
- Runes having categories like gems do – Example: Horadric/Skatsimi/Demonic/Zakarum runes (with more RWs, depending on the what type of runes used)
- Gem 'resonance', almost like runewords, gems altering each others bonuses depending on what gems are socketed next to them, cancelling each other or amplifying for example
- Skulls having more usage in recipes or for example to resurrect a merc
- Potions having a couple second cooldown
- Make all physical attack based skills to use stamina, instead of mana. (of course with skill tree, suffix and stats adapted to it)
3 most important updates in my opinion:
– When making a new character, being able to choose, apart from Classic, also LOD or Resurrected (to make the gameplay purists happy)
– Make all skills viable, as half are worthless beyond norm/nm. And have them scale properly. (wrote some examples in the post)
-Make all mercs equally considerable not just A2 for auras (A5 having warcries for example, and finally A3 not being worthless)
Source: Original link
© Post "Balance Suggestions – “These alphas will, of course, start to shape the future of Resurrected. The door is open for things like balance changes– if, indeed, players indicate that they actually want that to happen. Either way, that process starts with the alphas.”" for game Diablo 3.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.