Text of the proposed changes are bolded.
Delsere’s Magnum Opus
- Casting Explosive Blast, wave of Force, Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Magic Missile, Electrocute, Spectral Blade or Shock Pulse reduces the remaining cooldown of Slow Time and Mirror Image by 3 seconds (2 pieces)
- The Wizard takes 60% reduced damage while they have a Slow Time sphere or Mirror Image up, and allies within the sphere or within pickup radius of a Mirror Image take 30% reduced damage (4 pieces)
- Enemies affected by Slow Time or damaged by Mirror Image take 12,500% more damage from Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Explosive Blast, Wave of Force, Magic Missile, Electrocute, Spectral Blade and Shock Pulse. This effect, as well as Slow Time’s usual effects, persist for 5 seconds after enemies leave the sphere (6 pieces)
- When you die, a Meteor falls from the sky and revives you. Enemies hit by the meteor are instantly ignited. This effect has a 60 second cooldown. (2 pieces)
- Dealing Fire damage with one of the Wizard skills causes the enemy to take 15,000% damage as Fire per second for 3 seconds. This effect can be repeated a second and third time by different skills. If an enemy is burning due to three different skills simultaneously, the enemy will Ignite, dealing 50,000% damage per second until they die (4 pieces)
- The Wizard gains +600% increased fire damage (no longer benefits Star Pact) and 3% reduced damage taken for each enemy that is Ignited with 3 different skills. This effect can stack up to 20 times. An Ignited Elite monster grants full 20 stacks for 30 seconds. (6 pieces)
Tal Rasha’s Elements:
- Damaging enemies with Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning will cause a Meteor of the same damage type to fall from the sky. There is an 4 second cooldown for each damage type ( Wizard Only ) (2 pieces)
- Arcane, Cold, Fire and Lightning attacks each increase all resistances by 25% for 8 seconds ( Wizard Only ) (4 pieces)
- Attacks increase total damage done by 2500% for 8 seconds. Arcane, Cold, Fire, and Lightning attacks each add one stack, but do not refresh the duration of each other. At 4 stacks, each different elemental attack will also prolong the duration by 2 seconds, up to 8 seconds ( Wizard Only ) (6 pieces)
Archmage’s Vicalyke: Each Mirror Image has a chance to multiply when killed by enemies. Mirror Image gains the effect of every rune.
Chance to charm enemies when you hit them. Mirror Image deals 100% more damage for every image alive.
but will not benefit from runes and enhancements of that spell.
Velvet Caramel: Double the number of enemies your electrocute jumps to. Electrocute gains the Chain Lightning Rune. Electrocute does 100% more damage every time it jumps.
Myken’s Ball of Hate: Electrocute can chain to enemies already hit “including to a single target”. Electrocute has a chance to vaporize lesser enemies below 20% health.
Dark Mage’s Shade:
Automatically cast Diamond Skin when you fall below 35% life. This effect may occur only once every 20 seconds. Explosive Blast gains the Chain Reaction rune and deals 300-450% more damage.
In-Geom: Your skill cooldowns are reduced by 8–10 seconds for 15 seconds after killing the leader of an elite pack. "whenever you would receive orbs"
The Smoldering Core:
Lesser enemies are now lured to your Meteor impact areas. “Does not affect rift guardians”
Primordial Soul: Elemental Exposure’s damage bonus per stack is increased to 25%.
Light of Grace: Ray of Frost now pierces. Ray of Frost deals 750% more damage.
Rimeheart: 25% chance to instantly deal 20,000% damage as Cold to enemies that are Frozen. “Procs need to be fixed to make this viable”
Manald Heal: Enemies stunned with Paralysis also take 20,000–24,000% damage as Lightning. “Procs need to be fixed to make this viable”
Source: Original link
© Post "Future Item Modification Requests" for game Diablo 3.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.