With season 22 theme set in stone, a very key change will come that patch. The Change of Gold find to Pick up radius.
What does this change implicate? It means this skeleton crew at Blizzard can still change the paragon system in a meaningful way. Lets be honest, we have 3-4 more years till D4 comes out. based on the recent quarterly update, we are far from Alpha.
For me seasonal is more or less a BETA test to determine whether or not an impactful change is broken or balanced. Environmental themes are for the heck of it. But mechanical themes can show promise. A good example was the implementation of the Legacy of Dreams Gems. Many of the returning players don't even realize that spawned from a season where Legacy of Nightmare was baked into our character. Now for Season 22, we had a similar theme back in season 20 (any power in any slot). If the 4th slot isn't broken and elevates under performing builds, it might stay as a permanent feature in the cube.
So what's my point?
Season 22, blizzard should think about implementing a paragon 2.5 system. Something simple but impactful.
- Raise the cap on each paragon attribute to 500 as well as cap main stat and vitality to 500.
- Cap the maximum allocation of point to 5000.
- this means you would need 8000 point for complete mastery, but impossible because there is a cap.
- any remain experience gained from paragon 5000 – infinity you can use that as a currency to purchase materials. So say you are at paragon 6500. You can choose to trade in however much experience over the 5000 limit for "x" amount of bounty mats, "x" amount of white, blue, rare, or "x" death breath and forgotten souls.
Ultimately, I actually want to see the paragon points earned be allocated into our passive skills. You will unlock all the passives and equip all of them, however they will have different potencies based on the paragon point allocation you choose. This is an idea I recommended years ago and its something than can be implemented.
- Each passive will have a max pool of 500 points
- Tactical Advantage (DH) each point gives you +0.05% movement speed and +0.1 sec duration
- Perfectionist (DH) each point gives you +0.1% in all res and armor
- Awareness (DH) each point reduces the cool down by 0.05 sec
- Gruesome Feast (WD) each point extends the duration by 0.05 sec
- Pierce the Veil (WD) each point increases damage by +0.05% and mana cost +0.05%
- Cap the maximum allocation of points to 5000
- If you notice, there are more than 10 passives. This means you can choose to master 10, or experiment. Because you can now max out all the defensive passives and never deal with equipping elusive ring or band of might. Or drop Zodiac ring because you have enough cooldown from Boon of BulKathos. Or choose to go defense, offense, and mobility.
- any remain experience gained from paragon 5001 – infinity you can use that as a currency to purchase materials or respect your points. So say you are at paragon 6500. you can choose to trade in however much experience over the 5000 limit for "x" amount of bounty mats, "x" amount of white, blue, rare, or "x" death breath and forgotten souls.
- As for the Hell Fire Amulet, change it to "Double the potency of "X" passive skill
- Example: double the potency of Tactical Advantage (DH)
Source: Original link
© Post "“Seasonal Theme” Idea" for game Diablo 3.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.