I'm preparing to attempt to solo the "act 1-5 in 1 hour" conquest achievement, and this is what I've come up with. Please let me know if I missed anything useful, especially items that give +fear chance, and add stuff for your own class.
- Boon of the Hoarder: rank 25 makes you move faster when picking up gold
- Wreath of Lightning: rank 25 makes you move faster when the thing procs
- Gogok of Swiftness: rank 25 gets you CDR
- Diamond or Topaz in helm for CDR/RCR. Main stat gem in armor and diamond or ruby in weapon (don't rely on crits)
- RCR: to help you spam movement abilities
- CDR: to help you spam movement abilities
- Pickup radius: to get you gold for Hoarder (and globes if it matters)
- Chance to fear on hit: move faster with Rechel's Ring of Larceny; can roll normally on helms and weapons
- Class-specific resource bonuses
- Yang's Recurve: up to 50% RCR (doesn't work cubed)
- Echoing Fury: you move faster when you kill stuff
- In-geom: cooldowns reduced after killing elites
- Krelm's Buff Belt: you move faster when not taking damage
- Warzechian Armguards: you move faster when you destroy objects
- Pride's Fall: 30% RCR when not taking damage
- Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan: greater resource generation while moving
- Goldskin: hitting enemies can make them drop gold
- Reaper's Wraps: health globes restore primary resource
- Gloves of Worship: shrines (incl move speed shines) last 10 min
- Illusory Boots: move through enemies
- Rechel's Ring of Larceny: move faster when fearing enemies, also + chance to fear (the latter doesn't work cubed)
- Pandemonium Loop: enemies that die while feared cause more feared, also + chance to fear (the latter doesn't work cubed)
- Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac: reduce cooldown when hitting with resource-spending attacks
- Avarice Band: pick up radius for gold and globes
- Ring of Royal Grandeur: to get you set bonuses
- Hellfire Amulet: to get you a 5th movement-related passive if your class has one (doesn't work cubed)
- Rondal's Locket: high pickup radius (doesn't work cubed)
Potion: Bottomless Potion of Fear, fears enemies
Follower: Templar with resource regen
- Passives: Tactical Advantage, Hot Pursuit, Perfectionist, Blood Vengeance, (Night Stalker)
- Vault build: Danetta set turns Vault into a Hatred spender. Bat, Preparation-Punishment, and Vengeance can help regen. Chain of Shadows makes Vault free 2 sec after casting Impale. 4 Shadow's Mantle bonus for permanent Shadow Power with the momement increase. Spend Discipline on Smoke Screen with +move.
- Stafe build: have the 4 GoD bonus and maintain the Momentum bonus to Strafe very fast. Have Smoke Screen with +move and Preparation with 45 disc over time. Maybe Vengeance for emergency Hatred regen, maybe Ferrets to pick up gold, maybe Vault+Impale+Chain of Shadows for when you run out of Discipline (although that might not happen with Yang+Pride), maybe just Vault with cooldown. HA-Shatter Shot and Ninth Cirri Satchel for damage.
Source: Original link
© Post "Sprinter items and tricks" for game Diablo 3.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.