Today read another post (playing year and a half) and someone posted a google doc of farming locations that blew me away very well constructed-and informative 1st time ever saw it.
Was thinking-how many redundant posts daily asking same questions. I personally 'USE'-search before asking Questions & bookmark & place in folder labeled F-76. Some peeps aren't that savvy.
Then was looking at posts yesterday (4 or 5 to be exact) you could tell they were new because said things like I don't know what to do, even one person said ran out of all ammo and caps and now didn't know what to do. They basically purchased ammo from vendors low-level and ran out.
I try to be "understanding" as even though "me-you" play the game easily & understand the concept-some people might not think this is an easy game to play. If you can imagine a person that lacks skills or understanding of this and starting out kind of solo it can be quite complex to them.
With "Wastelanders" coming- "Understanding" that some peeps aren't computer-gaming savvy, I have a feeling there are going to be a ton more posts on the same things over and over.
Imagine a stickies feature attached to left/right side of this reddit- Or even one post that "people that actually care" add to it and then remember and copy a link and forward to new players ! Everyone contributes-that has things like:
(BTW most guides are already created through out reddit posts & easily attached to something like this-with Authors permission)
- New to the game- Tips,
- Fallout 1st- What it is, why people get it- why people don't
- Atom Shop & you- What it is, how you get atoms, challenges etc.
- QOL- Mods- Where to get them, how-why use them & yes you can use- no Beth won't ban you.
- DEATH and your loot bag-why it is not stealing.
- WORKSHOPS…-Basic understanding of open world- Workshops- Behavior & PVP
- BUDGETS- STASH- Camp building budgets and others-
- TRADE safely-how to links to safe sites to trade- market place etc.
- GRIEFING- What it is and why you shouldn't do this.
- NEGATIVITY- Yes, all over the internet 'This game sucks'- but you made it this far to reddit so try out the game for yourself and don't believe what you read from negative sites.
- LEVELING-What to expect from 0-10, 10-20, 30-40 etc
- PERKS- What they are- basic understanding how it works
- FARMING- Farming locations for plans,items-junk-etc
- Vendors- Vendors & traveling vendors
- SCRIP- What it is
- Armors-Weapons guide
- Abbreviations- what they mean- (peeps on here use a lot of abbreviations & some might not know w t f they mean)
- LINKS- to important sites- (youtube) for SBQ fight, Encryptid- nukes-silo- etc.
- Cheat sheet of dynamics of certain events- fights- (I mean there isn't that many) only a few
- Last but not least: Returning players- REDUNDANTLY asking 'Has the game changed, is it worth playing again,
(there is probably more that can be added not mentioning).
Source: Original link
© Post "Anyone else feel there should be a panel of some sort —-> Stickies on this site?" for game Fallout.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.