Legendary Perks are FINALLY looming on the Horizon, and there are still a lot of people with questions about them. So I took a little time to write about a sort-of Guide explaining them.
These are the key features and notes regarding Legendary Perks:
- Legendary Perks are estimated to launch with "One Wasteland For All" – A Patch scheduled for release during September, currently.
- Legendary Perk Slots are unlocked at Level 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, and 300 respectively – Once unlocked, all slots are shared across all characters on your account. Meaning that if you have a Level 300+ Character, any other Character you already have/create will have all six Legendary Perk Slots already available.
- Legendary Perks themselves are NOT shared across all characters – Each character has to choose and upgrade Legendary Perks individually.
- "Perk Coins" are used to upgrade Legendary Perks – You gain two Perk Coins by scrapping a standard Perk card, whether it is a normal version or an animated "Gold" version.
- Perk Coins are a currency independent to each Character – similar to Caps, Scrip, Overseer Tickets, Scout Badges, and Gold Bullion. – They cannot be traded or shared, even throughout your own account.
- The cost to upgrade a Legendary Perk to Rank 2 is 50 Perk Coins, Rank 3 is an additional 100 Perk Coins, and Rank 4 is an additional 150 Perk Coins, for a Total of 300 Perks Coins to Max a single Legendary Perk.
- You will need a total of 1,800 Perk Coins to Max six Legendary Perks.
- A Character that starts at Level 1 will need to reach a minimum of Level 533 to earn 1,800 Perk Coins – This assumes that you scrap EVERY extra Perk card you gain from Leveling up and Perk Card Packs, only keeping 56 Perks that you can equip. This does not take into account duplicate Perk Cards lost due to glitches. Scrapping Perks from Card Packs earned via bonuses like Season rewards will reduce the amount needed to Level.
- (Keep in mind, "Perk Loadouts" are scheduled to release in Winter of 2020, so you may not want to scrap ALL of your extra Perk Cards.)
These are the Legendary Perks themselves (Bonuses will be listed in order of Rank Effects, being Rank 1/2/3/4):
- Ammo Factory – Produces 50/75/100/150% more rounds when crafting ammunition.
- Blood Sacrifice – When you die, teammates gain +25/30/35/40 DR and heal 40/50/60/70 HP over 8 seconds.
- Brawling Chemist – Generate 1/1/1/2 combat enhancing chem(s) every hour/50 minutes/40 minutes/40 minutes. Up to a max of 3/4/5/5. (The Chem is called "Super Chem Mk. I", and provides +3 STR, +25% Damage Resist, and +20% melee damage for five minutes.)
- Collateral Damage – Enemies killed with a melee weapon have a 10/13/16/20% chance to explode.
- Detonation Contagion – Enemies killed with a thrown explosive have a 20/23/26/30% chance to explode.
- Electric Absorption – 10/13/16/20% chance enemy energy attacks recharge your power armor's fusion core. (An undocumented feature of this perk is that it generates Health Regeneration for a short time.)
- Exploding Palm – While unarmed, 5/10/15/20% chance of triggering an explosion on attack hits.
- Far-Flung Fireworks – Enemies killed with a ranged weapon have a 10/13/16/20% chance to explode.
- Follow Through – Ranged sneak damage increases damage to target by 10/20/30/40% for 30/30/60/60 seconds.
- Funky Duds – +50/100/150/200 Poison Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor. (This also applies to wearing a fully matching set of Power Armor. Some reports claim that only 5 pieces of your Power Armor need to match.)
- Hack and Slash – 20/30/40/50% chance for melee VATS attacks to do area damage.
- Legendary Agility – +1/2/3/5 AGI and +1/2/3/5 AGI Perk Points. Perk Points cap at 15.
- Legendary Charisma – +1/2/3/5 CHR and +1/2/3/5 CHR Perk Points. Perk Points cap at 15. (Currently, Charisma boosted via this perk DOES NOT enable you to share higher Rank Perk Cards with your team.)
- Legendary Endurance – +1/2/3/5 END and +1/2/3/5 END Perk Points. Perk Points cap at 15.
- Legendary Intelligence – +1/2/3/5 INT and +1/2/3/5 INT Perk Points. Perk Points cap at 15.
- Legendary Luck – +1/2/3/5 LCK and +1/2/3/5 LCK Perk Points. Perk Points cap at 15.
- Legendary Perception – +1/2/3/5 PER and +1/2/3/5 PER Perk Points. Perk Points cap at 15.
- Legendary Strength – +1/2/3/5 STR and +1/2/3/5 STR Perk Points. Perk Points cap at 15.
- Master Infiltrator – Auto-unlock skill 0/1/2/3 terminals and locks. +3 Lockpick and Hacking skills.
- Power Armor Reboot – 15/20/25/30% chance to auto-revive with full health if you die in Power Armor.
- Power Sprinter – While in Power Armor, Sprinting consumes 20/30/40/50% fewer Action Points
- Retribution – 20/40/60/80% chance to heal and deal better damage for 15 secs after blocking.
- Sizzling Style – +50/100/150/200 Fire Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor. (This also applies to wearing a fully matching set of Power Armor. Some reports claim that only 5 pieces of your Power Armor need to match.)
- Survival Shortcut – Generate 1/1/1/2 survival aiding chem(s) every 30/25/20/20 minutes. Up to a max of 5/6/7/10. (The chem cures all diseases and completely restores your health, hunger, and thirst.)
- Taking One For The Team – Enemies take 10/20/30/40% more damage when they attack you, if you're on a team.
- What Rads? – +50/75/100/300 Rad Resist, restore 1/2/3/6 Rads per second.
The following are Legendary Perks that have since been cut from planned release after testing. They will not be added to the game:
Botany Buddy – 10/15/20/33% chance harvesting flora grants 2/3/4/5 HP a second and +25/30/35/40 DR to the team. Heavy Duty – Take 15/20/25/30% less damage when wearing full heavy armor. Nuclear Proliferator – Generate 1/1/1/2 lightweight mini-nuke(s) every hour/50 minutes/40 minutes/40 minutes. Up to a max of 3/4/5/5. Suited Up – Take 15/20/25/30% less damage when wearing full sturdy armor. Thin Skinned – Take 15/20/25/30% less damage when wearing full light armor.
ONE LAST THING TO KEEP IN MIND: These are in no way the final numbers or effects for Legendary Perks. However unlikely at this point, plenty is subject to change when they finally release.
Source: Original link
© Post "EVERYTHING you need to know about Legendary Perks: When they’re out, how to get them, what they do, and more!" for game Fallout.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.