For those who it worked, the overall experience of the beta seemed good, but the game is missing these basic PC features:
- FOV setting, didn't see that anywhere.
- No option to disable or change the levels of DoF , little too strong for my tastes.
- Brightness and bloom settings, places felt a little too bright from time to time.
- Option to disable motion blur, that's always nice.
- Overall common settings for PC like Antialiasing or Anisotropic filtering were missing
- Raw mouse input or option to disable smoothing.
- Need more key rebinding options, like changing scroll wheel to something else.
- Also as with Fallout 4 some keybindings where bundled together resulting in some accidental grenade throwing and there didn't seem to be option to separate them.
- Text chat would also be nice, we have keyboards after all.
- Push to talk, that's a no-brainer.
Some people suggested that some of these could be changed via Fallout76.ini, but have had negative results with that.
© Post "Fallout 76 – Basic PC features missing." for game Fallout.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!