For those who it worked, the overall experience of the beta seemed good, but the game is missing these basic PC features:
- FOV setting, didn't see that anywhere.
- No option to disable or change the levels of DoF , little too strong for my tastes.
- Brightness and bloom settings, places felt a little too bright from time to time.
- Option to disable motion blur, that's always nice.
- Overall common settings for PC like Antialiasing or Anisotropic filtering were missing
- Raw mouse input or option to disable smoothing.
- Need more key rebinding options, like changing scroll wheel to something else.
- Also as with Fallout 4 some keybindings where bundled together resulting in some accidental grenade throwing and there didn't seem to be option to separate them.
- Text chat would also be nice, we have keyboards after all.
- Push to talk, that's a no-brainer.
Some people suggested that some of these could be changed via Fallout76.ini, but have had negative results with that.
© Post "Fallout 76 – Basic PC features missing." for game Fallout.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.