We’re releasing a small update for Fallout 76 in order to make some behind-the-scenes preparations for the upcoming Wastelanders update. Like our previous patch in January, we’re also fixing a few bugs that were safe to implement without disrupting our work on Wastelanders. Read on to catch the patch notes for today’s update.
Download sizes for this update will be around 6 GB for consoles and under 1 GB for PC.
- PC: 188.8.131.52
- PS4: 184.108.40.206
- Xbox: 220.127.116.11
General Bug Fixes
Stability and Performance
- Stability: Addressed multiple issues that could sometimes result in a crash when a world was under heavy load.
- Stability: Fixed an issue that could cause the PlayStation 4 client to crash after disconnecting while in-game.
- Stability: Addressed a UI issue that could cause the Xbox One game client to crash.
- Stability: Fixed a crash that could occur when reconnecting to the internet while running the Xbox One game client.
Art and Graphics
- Graphics: When entering Power Armor with the Nuka-Cola Dark paint, parts of the armor’s interior no longer appear see-through.
- Graphics: Corrected visual effects that were not appearing when firing and reloading a Black Powder Rifle with the Flintlock paint.
- Graphics: The Nuka-Cola Vending Machine will no longer continue to appear damaged after the owner has repaired it.
- Textures: When reloading and firing a Lever Action Rifle with the Starlet Sniper paint, bullets and casings now display the correct textures.
C.A.M.P., Crafting, and Workshops
- Floors: Corrected an issue that caused basic floor objects to consume more C.A.M.P. budget than intended.
- Please Note: If you had lots of basic flooring in your C.A.M.P., you should notice a small boost to your available C.A.M.P. budget after today’s update.
- Lights: Added an alternate version of the Oval Holiday String Lights that can be mounted on walls.
- Please Note: If you already own the Oval Holiday String Lights, you will now be able to build both the wall and ceiling mounted versions. Players who unlock this item in the Atomic Shop in the future will also be able to build both versions.
- Misc.: The Scorchbeast Heart Specimen Capsule’s collision no longer persists in the world after the Capsule has been destroyed.
- Stairs: Addressed an issue that could prevent NPCs from going up or down the Nuka-Cola Metal Stairs.
- The Dragon: Applying the Nighthawk skin to The Dragon now correctly renames the weapon to The Nighthawk.
Source: Original link
© Post "Fallout 76 Update Notes – February 25, 2020" for game Fallout.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.