So with the influx of new players and ranting posts on Reddit these days, I figure rather than ranting about how other players are incompetent, we can actually share some guides and tips. There are a lot of post like these created in the past if you actually care to dig up, but one more wouldn’t hurt I guess.
So public events are the ones with the exclamation mark “!” on the event bubble. They are always:
- free to fast travel to.
- happening one at a time. (Excluding Scorched Earth & Encryptid)
- good source of experience, caps, script, treasury notes, rare outfits, and rare plans.
Some of them can easily be completed by soloing while others require some teamwork.
Project paradise is one of the Public Events that are impossible to reap the best rewards by playing solo. So here are some tips and guide for the event.
- Wait for at least 3 high level players before starting the experiment. You need all 3 animals alive for the best rewards.
- You can let Quecus to oversee the event but it’s not recommended. (Explanation at the bottom)
- PLEASE help fill out all the feed as much as possible since every 20 food added to the habitat, the stronger friendly animal will spawn. (i.e. 0 food spawn a friendly rad roach, 40 food spawns a friendly mirelurk king)
- SPREAD OUT to each habitat, each habitat needs at least one player to fill the feed and defend.
- STAY AT YOUR POST. AT LEAST ONE OF YOU.
- The alpha can be crippled. If you think you don’t do enough dps you can cripple the alpha with enforcer and a shotgun, and let others kill it while you protect the friendly animals.
- Bring a shishkebab & Friendly Fire perk to be able to heal friendly animals by hitting them.
Food to fill:
- Habitat A: venison meat drop from radstags
- Habitat B: toxic thing collected from orangey smokey goo thing, mole rats will spawn after you collect and they drop the toxic thing too.
- Habitat C: flower thing collected from red-purple smokey flower.
You need all 3 friendly animals to survive to have a chance to get:
- Stimpak diffuser plan
- Arktos backpack plan
Bear arms plan
- Bear arms mods plan
If you have anymore questions or tips that would like to share please do so.
Note: letting Quecus to run the event will make your friendly animal be able to defend themselves and heal a little between waves oppose to just running away. But sometimes they are a little too ambitious and will take on the alpha, most of the time they will die fighting the alpha. So best just let them be a scaredy cat.
Edit 1: Shishkebab tip mentioned by
Edit 3: How to do the Quercus run. by u/Laser_3
Source: Original link
© Post "[Guide] Hard Public Events : Project Paradise" for game Fallout.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.