Before you begin testing, reporting issues you see and providing feedback, here is a list of existing Known Issues.
- Allies: Apparel assigned to Allies is not reflected correctly in the UI.
- Allies: Ally quests may take up to ten minutes to repopulate after swapping C.A.M.P. Slots.
- Display: Players cannot unassign items from display racks while viewing a different display rack.
- Fast travel: Selecting a blocked C.A.M.P. triggers an error saying the C.A.M.P. is too close by to fast travel to, regardless of how far away the player is.
- Fermentor/Refrigerator: Assignment slots are not functioning at this time.
- Placement: Players may be charged caps when trying to place a C.A.M.P. after loading into a world where their C.A.M.P. could not be placed.
- Placement: Swapping C.A.M.P. Slots and fast traveling to the re-activated C.A.M.P. May result in an incorrect Maxed Out/Exceeded Budget.
- Vending: Removing an item from a Vending Machine does not free up a slot.
- Vending: Items appear assigned after trying to unassign.
- Vending: The Seller taking one item from a stack may cause the entire stack to no longer be available for sale.
- Vending: Players may be able to assign an item to their vending machine and display case at the same time.
- Vending: Items placed on display racks may show in the transfer screen for assigning items to a vending machine.
- Leveling Up: If the player chooses to back out of adding a SPECIAL point during the level up screen, they will then not be able to add a point to SPECIAL until after a few Perk Card selections. Sometimes after selecting a card, the screen will immediately ask the player to select another card instead of offering them to add a SPECIAL point before adding a card
- Naming Loadouts: Renaming a S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadout to blank does not restore the original default naming text.
- Naming Loadouts: When naming a Loadout with special characters, players may hit a character save failure.
- Nuclear Winter Error: Players may see a Nuclear Winter S.P.E.C.I.AL. error message when they relog in Adventure Mode after setting a different S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadout as Active.
- Switching Loadouts: Occasionally while switching loadouts, the UI will not update the players new selection. This is purely visual, and resolved by closing and reopening the menu
- Assignment: Players cannot unassign certain items (Headwear and limb armor) from mannequins back to their STASH.
- Assignment: After moving C.A.M.P. locations, only the last placed items on mannequins will save.
- Clothing: Apparel items that display the characters skin do not display correctly on Mannequins.
- Items: Players are able to assign two items to the same equip slot onto Mannequins and Power Armor Displays.
- UI: Assigning items to Mannequins does not update the Slots Used visually.
- Crafting: Curser may change the item being crafted when using mouse and keyboard controls.
- Robots: Protectron’s are not functional at this time.
Source: Original link
© Post "Known issues on the PTS (which is now live with Locked & Loaded)" for game Fallout.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.