As the title says, I and other people have been reporting those missing modifications ever since the game's release, yet despite this those weapons still don't have those mods available for some unknown reason.
After waiting for so long I've basically stopped to bother to report any bugs since it looks like all the tickets I've sent to Bethesda fell on deaf ears. It would be nice to at the very least hear from them if they are indeed aware of it at all.
What's even worse is that those mods are commonly featured on renders of various ATX skins which could even be interpreted as false advertising, I've included the renders in the links for you to check as well.
But anyway, here are all the currently missing mods as well as some that are visually broken in some way.
- .44 is missing the Bull Barrel
- Pump-Action Shotgun is missing the top rail and three other sight options
- 10mm Pistol is missing the Comfort and Sharpshooter's grip
- Gauss Minigun is missing one barrel
- Gauss Pistol is missing its grenade magazine
- Plasma Caster is missing two barrels, its Reflex Sight and also the Aligned Sniper Barrel's mesh is disconnected from the Electromagnetic Claw, creating an empty gap
- Handmade Rifle is missing fully covered handguards
- Grenade Launcher's Barrel normal maps weren't baked properly (most likely because of HP mesh's broken topology) which created an ugly crevice going along the barrel.
- 10mm SMG is missing its front sights
- Fasnacht Beret's flash UVs have been broken ever since the first event
- T-65's legs have an unnecessary vertex that causes this ugly shading.
I may have missed or forgot about some other attachments / meshes, if you know of any then please do let me know and I'll update the post.
Source: Original link
© Post "Several weapons are still missing some mods one and a half years after the game’s release, despite this being reported over and over again." for game Fallout.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.