Hunt for the Treasure Hunter Returns!
Starting at 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, August 26, we’re planning to bring the Hunt for the Treasure Hunter event back to the PTS, along with several design changes we’ve made as a result of player feedback.
- Going forward, Treasure Hunter Mole Miners will now spawn in all regions of Appalachia
- Treasure Hunter Mole Miners now scale with One Wasteland, up to level 50, and they will drop legendary loot that is leveled appropriately.
- We’ve separated Treasure Hunter rewards from the Holiday Scorched rewards list, and added a number of new rewards that are exclusive to Treasure Hunter events.
- Treasure Hunter Mole Miners now have an increased chance to drop Ornate Pails, and players now have an increased chance to get Treasure Hunter exclusive rewards from lower-quality Pails.
- Additionally, we’ve greatly reduced the Cap prices of Treasure Hunter Pail crafting components that can be purchased from Vendors.
- Legendary Weapons: The Assassin’s legendary attribute now applies its bonus damage to human NPCs.
- New Respawn Locations: We’ve implemented additional respawn points during “Daily Ops: Uplink” and your respawn location will now be randomized among them to reduce the chances of being spawn camped by enemies.
- Enemy Difficulty: Slightly reduced the difficulty of the first wave of enemies during “Daily Ops: Uplink” to provide a smoother beginning experience.
Art & Animation
- Art: The Super Mutant Firestarter Boss during Daily Ops now uses the correct face texture.
- Lighting: Corrected lighting issues affecting the inside of the Charleston Capitol Building.
- Weekly: Scrapping Fertilizer using a Scrap Box now correctly counts toward “Collect Fertilizer” subchallenge progression for the “Gather Building Supplies” Weekly Challenge.
- Active Camouflage: Fixed an issue that could allow players to see enemies with the Active Camouflage mutator through walls and other cover.
- Enemy Levels: Fixed an issue that could prevent enemy levels from scaling correctly during Daily Ops instances.
- Enemy Levels: Fixed an issue preventing enemy levels from scaling up correctly at Rollins Labor Camp.
- Legendary Creatures: Fixed an issue causing legendary enemies to have lower health than intended if their level had been adjusted by One Wasteland.
- Pathing: Fixed an issue in which deployed sets of Power Armor could block enemy pathing during Daily Ops.
- Resilient: During Daily Ops, the Gamma Gun’s radiation damage no longer bypasses the need to last-hit Resilient enemies with melee attacks.
Turrets: Turrets in the Pump Station room now correctly target and attack players in non-Daily Ops versions of The Burrows.Загрузка...
Volatile: Fixed an issue that could prevent some Volatile enemy explosions from dealing damage to nearby players.
- Alien Blaster: Players can now correctly switch back to the Standard Grip mod after applying the Sharpshooter Grip.
- Daily Ops: Reduced the amount of condition damage taken by players’ weapons and armor in Daily Ops instances.
- Loot: Weapons that players can loot in starting areas, like immediately outside Vault 76 and at the Overseer’s C.A.M.P., now correctly scale down to level 1 for level 1 characters.
- Loot: Enemies that drop contextual ammo can now correctly drop Arrows, Crossbow Bolts, and 40mm Grenade Rounds instead of random ammo when players kill them with the appropriate weapons.
- Blood Sacrifice: Fixed an issue that could prevent Blood Sacrifice’s effects from applying to teammates.
- Retribution: Now triggers correctly when blocking enemy Bash attacks.
- Survival Shortcut: The fanfare that appears when Survival Shortcut’s effects trigger no longer uses placeholder art.
- Fishbones: No longer flees from nearby hostiles at Ohio River Adventures.
Quests and Events
- Daily Ops: Vernon Dodge’s voice lines now play correctly during “Daily Ops: Uplink” when speaking with him at Watoga Towers.
- Daily Ops: Fixed an issue that could cause the player to exit their Power Armor after repairing a Signal Repeater during “Daily Ops: Uplink.”
- Bring Home the Beacon: Fixed an issue that could prevent this quest from starting correctly after completing “In Case of Emergency.”
- The Elusive Crane: Fixed an issue that could prevent Sol from going upstairs in the Wayward during certain quest scenes.
- Waste Management: Quest objectives now update correctly after looting the Mission Brief off the Brotherhood Corpse at The Burrows.
- Daily Ops: Fixed an issue that could cause a player to enter a separate Daily Ops instance when attempting to join a friend or team that had already started a Daily Op.
- C.A.M.P.: Sound effects now play correctly when using the “Repair All” option in C.A.M.P.
- Daily Ops: Added sound effects to the menus that appear after completing Daily Ops.
- Daily Ops: The Daily Ops widget on the Map now correctly updates to display the most current mission details when a world switches to a new Daily Op.
- Daily Ops: Corrected placeholder text on the second page of the Operation Report that appears at the end of Daily Ops.
- Hotkeys: Fixed an issue that could cause delays when attempting to use a Stimpak via the “Quick Heal” button.
- Main Menu: The Season S.C.O.R.E. board option in the Main Menu is has been renamed to “Scoreboard.”
Source: Original link
© Post "Treasure Hunter event back soon, plus PTS stuff" for game Fallout.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.