We released a new patch for the PTS earlier today, which included several improvements and bug fixes. Here are some of the highlights from that update.
- Based on community feedback that Legendary Perk upgrade prices felt too high, we’ve reduced the number of Perk Coins required for each rank:
- Rank 2 reduced from 100 to 50 Perk Coins
- Rank 3 reduced from 150 to 100 Perk Coins
- Rank 4 reduced from 250 to 150 Perk Coins
- Fast Travel: It is now free to Fast Travel to Foundation and Crater.
- This was the case when this PTS phase began, but wasn’t noted originally.
- Alien Blaster: Damage increased by 30%.
- Shishkebab: Now deals Fire damage instead of Energy damage.
Art & Animation
- Art: Ghillie Suit Armor Skins no longer block the player’s view in first person while using a Gatling Plasma.
- Lighting: Corrected lighting issues that were affecting building interiors in Morgantown Trainyard.
- Visual Effects: Fixed an issue that prevented Uplink Activators in Daily Ops from changing visual states as players make progress toward capturing them.
C.A.M.P. and Crafting
- Wall Decor: The Legendary Run gameboard no longer disappears from the frame when build in players’ C.A.M.P.s.
- Armor: The Pocketed Mod for the Raider Chest Piece no longer incorrectly grants more carry capacity than the Deep Pocketed Mod.
- Gatling Gun: Fixed an issue that could cause an erroneous “crafting item unlocked” notification to appear when scrapping Gatling Guns.
- Junk: Fixed a rare case where Junk items new characters receive after exiting Vault 76 could become lost when dropped on death.
- Unarmed Weapons: Fixed an issue causing Unarmed Weapons to deal less damage than intended.
- Underarmor: Fixed an issue allowing players to craft the Secret Service Camo Underarmor without knowing the Secret Service Underarmor Recipe.
- Underarmor: Secret Service Underarmor Lining Mods can now be correctly applied to Secret Service Camo Underarmor.
- Blood Sacrifice: Fixed an inconsistency in the Pip-Boy descriptions for different ranks of the Blood Sacrifice Legendary Perk effect.
Quests and Events
- Ally: Crash Landing: Fixed an issue that could block quest progression during “Ally: Crash Landing.”
- The Elusive Crane: Fixed an issue that could prevent “The Elusive Crane” from beginning after completing “Strength in Numbers.”
- Waste Management: The Assaultron boss in The Burrows now scales up more appropriately with player levels.
Stability & Performance
- Client Stability: Fixed a crash that could occur when using the Pip-Boy.
- Server Stability: Fixed a server crash that could occur during normal gameplay.
- Armor Ace: The Season S.C.O.R.E. board option in the Main Menu is now correctly labeled “Armor Ace.”
- Daily Ops: The timed objective to “View Operation Report to Exit” after completing a Daily Op now appears correctly in the objective tracker.
- Daily Ops: Fixed an issue that could prevent the Daily Ops tracker UI on the Map from updating after switching characters.
- Daily Ops: Using VATS to kill remaining enemies after the Daily Ops boss is dead no longer causes the “Operation Complete” notification to reappear.
- Daily Ops: The “Mission Complete” flyout notification no longer reappears when entering and exiting the Pip-Boy after completing a Daily Op.
- Damage Numbers: Now appear correctly when using Grenades and Mines.
- Notifications: Flyout notifications now appear correctly on the screen when completing Challenges.
- Seasons: Reduced the size of Season rank progress bars and rank-up reward notifications so that they take up less space on the screen.
- Seasons: Fixed an issue that prevented rank-up progress and rank reward notifications from appearing until the player exited their Power Armor.
- Gauley Mine: Enemies and loot inside Gauley Mine now scale up more appropriately with player levels.
When you don't like something post it in the Bethesda forum. No need to downvote this post I only provide information, I don't have an impact on the features.
Source: Original link
© Post "What’s New in the PTS – August 21, 2020" for game Fallout.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.