Yes this was inspired by another redditor, and I thought it would be fun to do one of my own. I may have some of the same points as said redditor, because 111 is a lot of suggestions to read. Anyways, without further ado, these are 13 changes I'd like to see in Fortnite:
1) Boss Battles. Daily or weekly boss battles with BIG bosses, challenging fights, and rewarding rewards. Difficulty changes based on Player Level.
2) More hero abilities. The same 4 or 5 abilities per class is getting very redundant and I would like to see more uniqueness in characters and playstyles. Maybe new classes too. Actually that's a good idea too hold on.
3) New classes. Four classes is… Not a lot. I LOVE the class system in Fortnite but… I think we'd all like to see more. Some I had in mind are Supports and Necromancers/Mages.
4) More gadgets. We have had the same gadgets for some time now and I think some new ones would be amazing. Examples are jump pads you can throw on the ground that let you leap really high and optionally deploy a glider.
5) Remove uneeded (unneeded. un needed… un-needed? Whatever) effects. Some things like acid/slowing pools and fog or whatever coming off of some enemies is a real eyesore and makes the game feel clunky and ugly. And mY GOD THE BEES.
6) Lower bee spawns. Those beehive husks are the WORST. It would do everyone a favor if they didn't have a bee trail and/or the bees didn't last as long. They are also a huge eyesore.
7) Add a better way to get flux. Right now the only way (other than the collection book) to get it is from the weekly store, and I am not a fan of waiting 3 or 4 weeks to upgrade one single schematic.
8) More missions. I love this game, it's super fun, but my god I swear I get Lars back up in those clouds twelve times a day. He really needs to get that bus fixed already.
9) More base heroes. Sometimes I try to make a new hero loadout and get super excited and look through the collection book for new heroes with perks… And there aren't any more new ones. I've seen every one. I can't make a new loadout if all the heroes are the same ol' same ol'.
10) New event missions with new mechanics. It would really get everyone hyped for events and stuff. Oh yeah, events, speaking of which:
11) Live events. Like, please. That would be amazing and bring new hype around the game.
12) Skip mission option? Maybe? I haven't found a Mimic in over two weeks and I would REALLY like to advance in the game.
13) More fun with the community. I know Epic has been under a lot of pressure trying to perfect both modes for all players, but also put some fun and silly community ideas in too, even if they don't change anything.
That's it for now, I've been working on this for far longer than I expected and it's very late. Bravo to the guy that made 111 suggestions. This is harder than it looks. Tell me what you think should be added!
Source: Original link
© Post "13 changes I, along with many others, would love to see in Fortnite." for game Fortnite.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.