I've recently discovered the following 3 bugs with Shock Tower on various heroes.
1 – Reclaimer Support bonus (+20% energy damage) is not affecting Shock Tower (energy damage).
2 – "Up The Voltage" perk (+100% shocktower damage) is only providing a 33% damage increase.
3 – "Static Cling" perk (additional 110% damage tick every second for 3 seconds) is applying a 220% damage tick instead of 110%.
The following data is using the following heroes at level 130 and with Tech score of 3042 going up against level 100 non-elemental husks with no mission modifiers. All 3 heroes have the same Hero Ability Damage value and test is being conducted with no support/tactical heroes with the exception of the Reclaimer Support perk bug.
- Vanguard – No shock tower perks
- Shock Specialist – Up The Voltage damage perk
- Reclaimer – Up The Voltage and Static Cling damage perks
Bug 1 – Reclaimer Support Bonus perk not applying to Shock Tower (energy damage).
* Vanguard + Reclaimer support (+20% energy damage) Energy damage per shock = 5546 * Vanguard + Shock Specialist support (for HAD purposes) Energy damage per shock = 5546
Conclusion: No difference in damage when slotting Reclaimer in the support slot but it should be granting a 20% damage bonus since Shock Tower is energy damage.
Bug 2 – "Up The Voltage" perk (+100% shocktower damage) is only providing a 33% damage increase.
* Vanguard: Does NOT have perk Tooltip of Shocktower display a base damage of 12 Damage per Shock = 4622 * Shock Specialist: Does have perk Tooltip of Shocktower displays a base damage of 15.96 (33% increase over Vanguard's base value) Damage per Shock = 6147 (33% increase over Vanguard's damage) * Reclaimer: Does have perk Tooltip of Shocktower displays a base damage of 15.96 (33% increase over Vanguard's base value) Damage per Shock = 6147 (33% increase over Vanguard's damage, same as Shock Specialist)
Conclusion: Shock Specialist and Reclaimer both own this perk that should be granting a +100% damage increase to Shock Tower but the data shows that it's only providing a 33% increase over Vanguard's values, a subclass who does not own the perk or any other Shock Tower perks. Base damage of Shock Tower should be 24 for the subclasses that own this perk not 15.96.
Bug 3 – "Static Cling" perk (additional 110% damage tick every second for 3 seconds) is applying a 220% damage tick instead of 110%.
* Reclaimer: Does have perk Damage per Shock = 6147 Additional damage per second tick from perk = 13510 (+220%)
Conclusion: For some reason, the perk appears to be doubling up and giving a +220% damage tick every second instead of +110%. This ends up grossly overpowering any other perk combination for any other subclass, including the "Shock Specialist" who doesn't even own this p erk.
u/Magyst u/EPIC_Clintonious please pass this info along to the appropriate people. Thank you.
© Post "3 significant Shock Tower bugs. Test data inside." for game Fortnite.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.