Hey there, I just wanted to compile a short list with all the Event Weapon Perk changes that are now possible with Update 4.4. Let me know if I missed anything, or I should add in all possible rolls. (This will take longer and look more clustered, but might help more in some instances)
I know that some weapons are missing, that's just because I don't have them. In general, all weapons prior to the Christmas event, The Frostbite, and the weapons of the ultimate Edition. Data on those would be very much appreciated
Nocturno (Don't know all the rolls)
- Element can be changed. CR/CD/CD is possible, could be stronger than DMGtoAfflicted, although not as reliable
- DMG/DMG/HS AND Element. Nuff said
- DMG/DMG instead of FR/RS. More Damage per shot. +225% Mag Size possible if you want to run around with a weapon with roughly 400 bullets in the Mag
- DMG/DMG/DMG possible. One DMG can be HS. Can have double Fire Rate. Can have Triple Mag Size
- DMG/DMG/DMG possible. DMG/CR/CD/DMGtoAfflicted is still the strongest most likely. One DMG perk shares the utility slot, MagSize/RS/Impact are further options
- Element is the biggest, but you can also go for crits now
- DMG/DMG/HS/ADS AND Element
- DMG/HS/HS, new QoL Choice (Reload/Mag/Dur). Extremely high Damage now, although the explosion isn't as potent with double HS
- DMG/HS/HS, double HS is always nice on a Sniper
- More Damage, if you swap out Fire Rate. Double Durability possible
- Element Swap possible. DMG/DMG/DMG possible. One DMG can be re-rolled into DMGtoAfflicted. Double Durabilty possible
- If Durability is not wanted, can be swapped to Reloadspeed, and therefore Reloadspeed -> Damage for more Damage. Attack speed can be increased (Unknown effect). Only one crit choice, so worthless perk option
- DMG/DMG/DMG is possible. One DMG perk can be swapped out for Impact, which could be interesting for the weapon. Conditional Slot still locked to Stunned/Staggered/KnockedDown
© Post "All Event Weapon Perk Changes (4.4 Recombobulator Update)" for game Fortnite.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.