Hello , i post my BBK loadouts first of a all you must know that constructor is suppose to guard walls like guardian, except the later is doing a better job.
I explain further guardian have Kinetic Overdrive and increased hammer crit chance to applies Kinetic Overdrive , have two connectivity increasing and perks to run faster and an increased crit chance when in range of base. So he got a total of +23 critical rating.
Now to compare with warden subclass only have +1 connectivity 2 perks for bull rush , 3 for hardware and 3 for the base.
— Bull Rush Perks —
– Bull Crush increase hardware by 45% for 10 seconds after using BR.
– Rushed Rush decrease the time cooldown of BR.
— Hardware Perks —
– Hearty Blows regen health every 4th hit with a hardware weapon
– Kinetic Overload inflict extra damage which is activated with a critical hit and can be used again every 6 seconds.
– Kinetic Overdrive apply Kinetic Overload but affect all enemies within a 0,5 tiles radius from privary target.
— Base —
– +1 Connectivity
– Base M.D. Heals all allies in range of the base.
– Exit Plan increase run speed by 12% and blunt critical rating by 5%
So we can focus on what's wrong with BBK.
– Does not have many perks that increase Hardware critical rating.
– Have a small base.
– His base become useless once in group late CV and all TP due to the fact his base do not heal enough health once you hit 200K of health.
– Does not have perks to make him a true Warden.
— Loadout —
These are the best you can set for him.
PS: As u/dekkerdCain have mentioned Deadly Blade is a good choice too.
— My though how to balance him more—
– Give him +1 connectivity.
– Increase health granted by his base slightly.
– Decoy instead plasma pulse simply because he is a warden so he need a warden for his wall and also because plasma is weak.
© Post "Blitzen Base Kyle Loadout" for game Fortnite.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!