Note that I may also miss some things it has been a while some my memory is foggy. Add any info in the comments and I will Edit the post.
From the start
Horde Bash is a Defense mode that is some what the same as Category 4. but the difference is:
- Each player builds their own base before the mission has begun (So you will see many different set ups)
- When you get ready to play, there are I believe 10 waves. Each wave will choose a base to attack and only that base for a short duration of time.
- Each wave may come with a modifier just as you see in Storm missions. Depending on the level of difficulty you will have more then 1 modifier. 1 modifier will be selected and stay for every wave as other modifiers may change through out each wave.
- At the end of each wave you will be given materials such as: Wood, Stone, Metal, crafting materials, Ammo.
Important stuff to know:
- You may not bring already crafted Items such as weapons or traps into the defense mode.
- You also can not bring crafting materials, building materials or ammo.
- A base set of Building Materials, Crafting Materials and Ammo will be given to you at the beginning of the event mission.
- You may bring only your schematics, heroes, defenders
- You will also need schematics of each lvl ie. Lvl 10, 20, 30, 40. As for each zone you play in you may only get a certain lvl of crafting materials. example: You can't get Malachite in a Stonewood Zone.
There is a Separate Skill tree for Horde Bash that will appear once the event has started.
*The skill tree is separated in 4 different sections for each difficulty zone. *After completing the mission you will receive a skill point for that specific zone you played in. Missions will tell you what you will receive (there is a daily cooldown for how many skill points you may receive per 24 hours)
*Skill tree perks include: More building materials, crafting materials, ammo, (Don't remember the rest)
Q: Will the Halloween event Heroes/Schematics such as "Skull trooper" or the "Grave Digger" return for Horde Bash?
A: No it will not, Those were a Holiday event for Halloween, Those skins may or may not come back for Halloween again. (I do not know) Also I doubt the Scavenger Heroes will come back for this event as well because this will fall on the 1 year Anniversary for Fortnite (WOOO) So I am sure they have a whole new layout for us. 😀
Q: Why can I not bring my guns I made already into Horde Bash?
A: The mode was designed to be a challenge and to work together in a short period of time. Bring over leveled guns will cause a slight advantage to the mode.
Q: How easy or hard is Horde Bash?
A: Depending on your PL level it can be a challenge or a cake walk.
Hope this helps. any other questions I will add into the post as well so that anyone may see it and find their answer right away 🙂
© Post "Brief Explanation on how Horde Bash works." for game Fortnite.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!