Hey there Rescuers,
Once again, here's a rundown of different constructive suggestions coming from the community.This post is a a follow-up to March edition and took several ideas of u/penguinzomby's own later work.
Feel free to add more; I'm updating it over time!
The new Loadout system is so much fun. But work could still be done to achieve something even greater!
- MORE LOADOUT SLOTS – Give us more space for creative customization!
- Loadout name and a scroll bar to quickly select your Loadout
- Skin customization – Separate the commander perk from the commander's look
- Commander perk should count for Team Perk requirements
- You can choose any hero's lower level outfit once you bring it to 5-star
- Buffs cooldown/activation timer/indicator
- Ability cooldown indicator – We want to see the cooldown on our turret even if we still have 1 left to use
- Element and storm rotation permanent indicator – Same indicator as the 4PL modifier's one
- More button customization for quick access
- Bring back the old chat! – New chat makes it impossible to see more than 1 or 2 message at a time, and it's much more cluttered than the old one
- More columns added in the weapon/trap tabs to ease the crafting process during game
- Teammates appear as different colors in the minimap
- Adjust the equivalent PL – Should be higher than 140!
- Display Hero's perk on expedition
- Search function for schematic/heroes/survivor
- Ranged weapon type classification – Sort weapons by type (Pistol, AR, Sniper, etc)
- Display weapons of our choice on the armory wall
- One-click get out of mission – Once a mission is over, it should be way easier/quicker to get back to the main menu. Rewards could also be displayed all at once ("Reveal all" button)
- Switching from Obsidian to Shadowshard – Maybe at the cost of a bunch of shadowshard, Re-Perk and Weapon manuals
- Interchangeable ability spot
- Permission on BASE & ROSIE
- ROSIE's revamp (Buff) – Piercing (through shield), no heating, cooldown starts on deployment, etc.
- Constructors have a build and upgrade reduced cost
- New missions – Suggest new missions, even if it's now the best idea. We like new stuff!!
- Have access to all storm shield's map once you succeeded SSD 10
- No more rare/epic schematic reward in Twine
- RAID AND BOSS <3 <3 <3
- Picking up Propane – Pressing "E" on propane to pick them up and throw them at enemies. This way, we could free up our tunnels and lower the chances to blow them up
- New husk types – Beta husk?
- Weapon Loadouts
- Auto pick-up selection – Having the choice to not auto pick-up all mats that are 3-stars and less, or specific type of ressources such as gizmos
- Quick-chat option such as "Storm Chest on me", "On my way", "MiniBoss" etc.
- Building through terrain
- Vote-kick option
- Retrieve The Data building zone is now removed – The balloon act like the "Drone crash", which destroy everything underneath it when it falls on the ground
- Shockwave should knockdown Riot Huskies
- Endgame content – It's on a good way, but not there yet!
- Clarification on team perks unlock requirement
- Any way to know how much time we spent on the game – Maybe it's not a good idea…
- Craft Planks from wood, Powder from brick and N&B from metal
Source: Original link
© Post "Community Update – May 2019" for game Fortnite.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.