I am trying to build a coherent backstory for Fortnite. So far, this is what I have. A have invented a few things to fill what we don't know.
- After Trinity Test in Jornada del Muerto the "zone zero" had one blugloo created.
- Scientist study blugloo. They found how to create infinite energy firing lasers at it.
- Many uses for blugloo are found. Quickly build structures. Power weapons. Even experimental AI and body enhancements.
- Some people become addicted to blugloo, consuming it. These people would have
- First storms. They would last a few days and occupy a small area. A swamp in florida. A forest in Montana.
- The fight the storms, a special task force was created, the Storm Chasers. This group would fly quickly to affected area and mount a storm shield.
- Vindertech secured a contract with the governement to build shelters and storm shield generators in every urban area. Storms where getting bigger.
- Civilians would start training in self-defense to fight the husks that would appear in storms.
- The Giant Storm. A single storm occupying the planet. 98% of all humanity dissapeared.
- USA had storm shield defenses. A force to defend civilians from storm events, but was not ready for a event occupying all the territory. The task forced where overwhelmed. Many storm defense based where destroyed by the husks. Shelters where not powered.
This is where Save the World start.
Some photos <
© Post "Fortnite lore headcannon" for game Fortnite.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!