FORTNITE RAID BOSS PITCH:
This is an idea for a potential Raid Boss game mode in Fortnite’s Save The World.
Ray: So, uh…commander? We have a bit of a problem. We seem to have a “Category 6” storm on our hands. I didn’t even know that was possible! Then again, we are trying to resist a storm that can constantly spawn husks and other abominations, so I guess anything is possible.
Oh! Speaking of abominations, what makes this storm so special, aside from the obvious Category 6 rating, is the fact that the storm seems to have manifested some kind of…giant mist monster, which will most likely kill us all if we don’t do anything about it. In order to deal with this thing, we’re gonna need a ton of weapons, even more bullets, and literal flip-ton of
The Category 6 storm is a game mode where you are 14 other players use bullets, lasers, and Atlas cannons to fight a giant, floating raid boss with a ton of health.
• 15 players spawn
• 20 minutes to prepare
• Place down a BluGlo power generator. This is the main thing that the players will fortify and defend.
• Near the fort, place BluGlo Cannons. These cannons will be doing the most damage to the boss.
• Cannons require 200 metal to be built.
• You’ll need to connect the cannons to the generator, like tracks.
• You’ll need to insert 2 BluGlo for every cannon you place, to power them.
• You can have a maximum of 6 cannons.
• Fortify the area around the generator. Husks will spawn.
• Once the the storm starts, the storm will come.
• When the boss spawns, it will be a giant mist monster. It will float around a certain area nearby the fort.
• The boss can shoot lasers at teammates. They do a ton of damage, so that’s why so many teammates are needed.
• The boss can be damages with regular weapons, all well as the BluGlo cannons, that fire at the monster every 50 seconds. The cannons do more damage than weapons.
• In addition to the boss, husks and mist monsters will spawn. That’s why you need to fortify and you need to have more people.
• If the generator is destroyed, the players receive a mission defeat.
• When the boss is destroyed, the players receive a mission victory.
© Post "Fortnite Raid Boss Mode" for game Fortnite.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!