Have been playing Ventures for some time and just wanted to throw in a few tips/loadouts for every1 who might've forgotten. Ofc it'll be my opinion/loadout and not the only thing that works so feel free to change what you want 🙂
- The modifier "Rage" will be with you every game – "Do weapon damage frequently to earn and keep energy; ablites cool down faster and do more dmg." -> if you want to play a hero based on abilites that cost energy you'll have a difficult time/need to keep killing or you'll be stuck at 0 energy – can't rly farm with amc.
- !!! Make sure the mission you're playing is playable (sometimes you can't interact with the objective to start; it doesn't trigger so it'll never start; objectives might be stuck in the floor etc -> don't waste time / mats on that. !!! Edit: RTD missions aren't working for me most of the time – tried a few and it never went past the "Fortify the landing side" so check those.
- !! Failed to lock your profile – switch to BR and back to STW and it should fix it. !!
- Supply drop will be your best friend to get mats for free – cd is reduced to ~2min40 / you can lower it even more with Gadgeteer in support team – you can do the math for yourself how much stuff you can get in every mission with just calling in the supply drop.
- Radar Towers – if you look at the reward it'll tell you what you get. Why is that important? Because some of them reward crystals/ores (I think they give ~4ores per tower) so it might be faster to build towers instead of looking for ores in caves.
- Search everything you can – you'll need weapons and thats one easy way to get them (chests / safes / etc.).
- Line of sight – should be kinda obvious but you can't shoot what you can't see so pls don't build stuff to block the LoS for your team.
- Don't overbuild – some games ppl will upgrade everything to T3 and no husk every gets anywhere near the objective and/or build 5000 T1 walls to block the husks.
- Loadouts without the need for weapons/energy: Commander: what you like / Team Perk: Blakebeard's stash (peg leg will always be at a high plvl and one shot most husks for quite some time; coconut is a nice heal which frees a slot in your support team; canonball grenade is a good aoe – and all from looting the stash). My loadout is Commander Fleetfoot Ken; Team Perk Blakebear's Stash; Support Team Swab the Deck, Avas Mateys, Goin' Coconuts, Gadgeteer, Monster Smash; Gadgets Supply Drop and Turrets. Always keep a weapon to kill husks (your peg legs and the other stuff you got from the stash will only last you current game and the next one you need to find them again)
- Loadouts without the need for weapons/energy: Commander Fragment Generation+ (Every 13kills give you one charge fragment for teddy) / Team Perk what you like / Support Team: as you like – most will focus around your teddy and/or shock tower. Teddys will require you to have energy; if you have charge fragments Teddys won't cost energy. My loadout is Commander Fragment Flurry Jess; Team Perk Happy Holidays; Support Team Bearserker, Bear with me, Under Warranty, Pressing Charges, Gadgeteer; Gadgets Supply Drop and Turrets.
- *Edit and suggested by rabylu_reddit and MWisecarver a Constructor / Base loadout that either kills the husks or stalls them: Commander Thunder Thora or Powerbase Knox / Team Perk what you like / Support Team: everyting that buffs your base like Mega base, Frozen Castle, Power Modulation, Fully Contained, Electrified Floors; Gadgets Supply Drop and Turrets.
- Survivors often only want to talk with you – no med kits just press your interact button and get some more mats.
Source: Original link
© Post "Guide for Ventures" for game Fortnite.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.