Past event weapons and heroes.
- Dragon Weapons
- Holyday Weapons
- Hydraulic Weapons
- Military Weapons
- Scavenger Weapons
- Vacuum Tube Weapons
- Vindertech Weapons
- Neon Weapons
About Heroes, it's a bit hard to gather information from the Wiki, because they aren't laid out as the weapons. I ask for you guys' help with this, I'll fill out what I know since I've started playing.
- Centurion Hawk (Centurion)
- Raider Headhunter // Rabbit Raider Jonesy (Raider)
- Marine Corpse Ramirez (Support Specialist)
- Skull Tropper Jonesy (Urban Assault)
- Snow Stalker Jonesy (Demolisher)
- Berserker Headhunter // Berserker Renegade // Wukong (Berserker)
- Bullet Storm Jonesy // Chromium Ramirez // Diecast Jonesy (Bullet Storm)
- Double Agent Evelynn // Double Agent Vaughn (Double Agent)
- Raven (Nevermore)
- BASE Hype (BASE)
- Machinist Harper (Machinist)
- Catstructor Penny (Hotfixer)
- Hazard The 13th (Controller)
- Blitzen BASE Kyle (Warden)
- Riot Control Hazard // Riot Control Izza (Riot Control)
- Heavy BASE Kyle (Heavy BASE)
- Demolitionist Bull // Demolitionist Penny // 8-Bit Demo (Demolitionist)
- Stars and Stripes Penny (Electropulse)
- Trailblaster A.C. // Stars And Stripes A.C. (Trailblaster)
- Gunblazer Southie (Gunblazer)
- Ranger Bettlejess (Ranger)
- Fragment Flurry Jess // Shamrock Reclaimer (Reclaimer)
- Flash Eagle Eye // Flash A.C. (Flash)
- T.E.D.D. Shot Jess (T.E.D.D. Shot)
- Shock Gunner Grizzly // Shock Gunner Buzz (Shock Gunner)
- Archeolo-Jess (Pathfinder)
- Deadly Blade Crash (Deadly Blade)
- Energy Thief Mari (Energy Thief)
- Sarah Hotep (Dragon)
- Shuriken Master Llamurai (Shuriken Master)
- Sarah Claus (Alchemist)
- Thunderstrike Mari // Thunderstrike Scorch (Thunderstrike)
- Harvester Sarah (Havester)
- Piercing Lotus Luna // Piercing Lotus Edge (Piercing Lotus)
- Snuggle Specialist Sarah (Skirmisher)
There are some other characters and classes from past events that probably won't be available, for example, Cobalt Commando and The Cloaked Star from the Blockbuster event. These were available through quest rewards, so they much probably won't show up in Aniversary Llamas. Event Store items will be part of the pool.
I hope this is well formated enough. Any wrong info, please comment below and I'll correct it.
© Post "[GUIDE] What will we be able to get from Aniversary Llamas?" for game Fortnite.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!