Fortnite

Hero concept – Arctic Commander Ramirez

index - Hero concept - Arctic Commander Ramirez
Loading...

I tried making one of those hero concepts, so here you go. Please tell me if I should nerf/buff some stuff.

Arctic Commander Ramirez:

epic/legendary rarity.

Skin: Artic Assasin from BR (without goggles).

2 star evolution helmet: googles added.

3 star evolution backbling: overtaker added (from BR).

description – Snare specialist that uses enhanced snare damage to freeze enemies into place and deal massive amounts of damage.

1 star: SHOCKWAVE – The Soldier emits a shockwave, knocking back enemies within 1 tile range and dealing a base of 91 energy damage.

level 1 – Steady Aim – Reduces recoil by 29%.

level 2 – Ammo Recovery I – Damaging an enemy with an assault weapon has a 16% chance to generate 1 ammo for the equipped weapon.

level 5 – Debilitating shots – Dealing ranged damage applies one stack of Vulnerability, increasing damage taken from all sources by 5% on the target for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.

level 8 – (NEW) Tipped Bullets – dealing damage to a husk will have a 30% chance to snare it. Will not work if the weapon being used causes affliction.

2 star: LEFTY AND RIGHTY – Equips two pistols that fire 6 times per second, dealing 57 base physical damage per shot, for 10 seconds.

Загрузка...

level 12 – Hold Still – Replace Shockwave knockback with increased impact and 2.5 second enemy stun.

level 15 – (NEW) Ice Cold – Snared husks have a 10% chance to be frozen into place for 3 seconds.

level 18 – Advanced Tactics – Ranged weapon damage increased by 10%. Health increased by 10%.

3 star: FRAG GRENADE – The Soldier throws a frag grenade detonating after a few seconds, dealing a base of 101 energy damage in a 0.5 tile radius.

level 25 – Pull the Pin – Reduces the cost of Frag Grenades to 15 energy.

Read:  I loved Canny valley, but there are still a few things that need to be cleared up before EPIC moves on to twine peaks

level 30 – (NEW) Breaking the Ice – Frozen husks take 100% more damage.

Support bonus:

Waste not want not (Increases ammo capacity of all weapons by 15%)

tactical bonus:

Flashbang (Frag Grenades do away with knockback in favor of increased impact and stunning enemies for 2.5 seconds)

supposed changes:

– Replace Hold Still (level 12) with Shock and Awe (Shockwave applies Slow to damaged targets, reducing their movement and attack speed by 50% for 4.5 seconds.).

– Make Shock and Awe have a small chance (12%) to cause affliction, a 70% chance to slow like normal and an 18% chance to miss on 1 particular husk


Original link

Loading...
© Post "Hero concept – Arctic Commander Ramirez" for game Fortnite.


Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far

2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!

Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019

With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!

You Might Also Like