Here's a quick summary of what we've learned so far regarding perks from the past two days' teasers.
Heroes with Changed Abilities
There will probably be a LOT of these, but only a few have been shown so far.
- All Constructors give up BASE since it's now a Class Perk instead of an Ability.
- Cloaked Shadow gives up Crescent Kick for Smoke Bomb.
- Heavy B.A.S.E. Kyle gains Turret.
- Ice King gives up Plasma Pulse for Turret and DECOY.
- Ice Queen gives up TEDDY and Anti-Material Charge for Shock Tower and Seismic Smash.
- Lynx Kassandra gives up Dragon Slash for Kunai Storm.
- Megabase Kyle gives up Bull Rush for Turret and DECOY.
- Pathfinder Jess gives up Anti-Material Charge for Seismic Smash.
- Subzero Zenith gives up Anti-Material Charge for Shock Tower.
- Mantis Leap: Double jump. No longer costs energy, and Ninjas always have immunity to fall damage.
- Shadow Stance: +60 Armor and +15 Movement for 4 seconds after melee kill or ability use.
- Suppressive Fire: Consecutive shots against same target deal +3% damage, stacking up to 5 times.
- Stay Frosty: After 3 Kills, gain +10% Weapon Damage and +35% Weapon Stability for 7 seconds.
- BASE: Adds the BASE to your Trap wheel. Grants +60 Armor to attached structures within 4 segments.
- Kinetic Overload: Deals 2,400 Energy Damage when you knock back or stagger an enemy with a melee attack.
The + variant is instead used if the Hero is in the Commander slot. Some of these might be placeholder names.
- Kunaihilation: ???
- Kunaihilation+: Kunai Storm daggers explode, dealing 8 Base Energy Damage in a 0.5 Tile Radius.
- Start Up: ???
- Start Up+: ???
- Quick Kick: Reduces Crescent Kick cooldown by 20%
- Quick Kick+: ???
- Six Shooter: First 6 shots from a pistol magazine gain +20% Damage and +25% Impact.
- Six Shooter+: ???
Dim Mak Igor
- Deep Pockets: Reduces cost of Smoke Bomb by 38%.
- Deep Pockets+: Reduces cost of Smoke Bomb by 75%.
- Night Stalker: +25% Movement Speed during Evening and Night.
- Night Stalker+: +50% Movement Speed and -50% Ability Cost during Evening and Night.
- Footloose: +85% Impact for Crescent Kick
- Footloose+: ???
Energy Thief Mari
- Rebound: Crescent Kick refunds 5 Energy per enemy hit.
- Fleet: ???
- Anatomy Lessons: +15% Critical Rating to Swords, Axes, and Scythes.
- Anatomy Lessons+: +45% Critical Rating to Swords, Axes, and Scythes.
- Scythe to Meet You: Scythes deal +25% damage to Snared or Slowed enemies.
- Scythe to Meet You+: Scythes Snare by 30% for 2 Seconds and deal +62% damage to Snared or Slowed enemies.
Heavy B.A.S.E. Kyle
- Feel the BASE: Every 30 enemies killed touching your BASE emits an explosion that knocks back and deals 39 base Energy Damage in 3 tile radius.
- Feel the BASE+: Every 30 enemies killed touching your BASE emits an explosion that knocks back and deals 89 base Energy Damage in 5 tile radius.
Kinetic Guardian Bull
- Hardware Crit Rating: ???
- Hardware Crit Rating+: ???
Lotus Assassin Ken
- Assassination: +4.5% Melee Weapon Damage for 5 seconds on melee hit. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Assassination+: +18% Melee Weapon Damage for 5 seconds on melee hit. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Hang Time: Hover for 4 seconds after Kunai Storm, dealing +40% Damage while hovering.
- Hang Time+: Hover for 4 seconds after Kunai Storm, dealing +240% Damage while hovering.
- Tough Traps: +17.5% Trap Durability
- Tough Traps+: ???
- Shell Shock: ???
- Shell Shock+: ???
Red Line Ramirez
- Quick Scope: ???
- Quick Scope+: ???
- Work, Work: ???
- Work, Work+: ???
Piercing Lotus Edge
- Pointy Fury: ???
- Pointy Fury+: ???
Rescue Trooper Ramirez
- Assault Damage: ???
- Assault Damage+: ???
- Bang and Pow: ???
- Bang and Pow+: ???
- Return of the Dragon: ???
- Return of the Dragon+: ???
- Ain't Done Yet: ???
- Ain't Done Yet+: +20 seconds to Goin' Commando
Shuriken Master Sarah
- Cascade: Adds 1 extra star to Throwing Stars.
Skull Ranger Ramirez
- Locked and Reloaded: +15% Weapon Damage for 5 seconds after reload (lost on weapon swap).
- Locked and Reloaded+: +35% Weapon Damage for 5 seconds after reload (lost on weapon swap).
Steel Wool Syd
- Maximum Overdrive: ???
- Maximum Overdrive+: +150% Kinetic Overload Damage
- Hot Foot: +36% Crescent Kick Damage
- Hot Foot+: +72% Crescent Kick Damage and changes damage type to Energy.
Sub Commando Jonesy
- Goin' Again: ???
- Goin' Again+: ???
- Survivalist: ???
- Survivalist+: ???
- Actuated Attacks: 17% damage with Hardware melee weapons.
- Actuated Attacks+: 50% damage with Hardware melee weapons.
- Wings of the Dragon: ???
- Wings of the Dragon+: ???
Urban Assault Headhunter
- Make it Rain: +4% Headshot Damage for 2 seconds after a headshot. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Explosive Rounds: ???
- Explosive Rounds+: ???
- Bio-Energy Source: Recover Shields equal to 0.25% of Energy Lost for each 3-Star or higher Hero on your team.
- Dim Mak: +2.7% Shield regen per second in Shadow Stance for each Ninja on your Team.
- Hunters Instinct: Kills during Evening or Night grant +0.24% Damage and +0.08 Melee Life Leach per Epic+ 4-Star+ Hero on your Team, up to 40 stacks, until dawn.
- Kinetic Overdrive: ???
- Long Arm of the Law: ???
- Keep Out: ???
- One-Two Punch: After using an Ability, your next Heavy Attack costs 20% less Energy for each 2-Star or higher Hero on your Team.
- Preemptive Strike: ???
- Soaring Mantis: Mantis Leap gives a total of 4 jumps if you have at least 3 Ninjas on your Team.
- Underdog: ???
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Rework Perks: What we know so far" for game Fortnite.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!