Here's a quick summary of what we've learned so far regarding perks from the past two days' teasers.
Heroes with Changed Abilities
There will probably be a LOT of these, but only a few have been shown so far.
- All Constructors give up BASE since it's now a Class Perk instead of an Ability.
- Cloaked Shadow gives up Crescent Kick for Smoke Bomb.
- Heavy B.A.S.E. Kyle gains Turret.
- Ice King gives up Plasma Pulse for Turret and DECOY.
- Ice Queen gives up TEDDY and Anti-Material Charge for Shock Tower and Seismic Smash.
- Lynx Kassandra gives up Dragon Slash for Kunai Storm.
- Megabase Kyle gives up Bull Rush for Turret and DECOY.
- Pathfinder Jess gives up Anti-Material Charge for Seismic Smash.
- Subzero Zenith gives up Anti-Material Charge for Shock Tower.
- Mantis Leap: Double jump. No longer costs energy, and Ninjas always have immunity to fall damage.
- Shadow Stance: +60 Armor and +15 Movement for 4 seconds after melee kill or ability use.
- Suppressive Fire: Consecutive shots against same target deal +3% damage, stacking up to 5 times.
- Stay Frosty: After 3 Kills, gain +10% Weapon Damage and +35% Weapon Stability for 7 seconds.
- BASE: Adds the BASE to your Trap wheel. Grants +60 Armor to attached structures within 4 segments.
- Kinetic Overload: Deals 2,400 Energy Damage when you knock back or stagger an enemy with a melee attack.
The + variant is instead used if the Hero is in the Commander slot. Some of these might be placeholder names.
- Kunaihilation: ???
- Kunaihilation+: Kunai Storm daggers explode, dealing 8 Base Energy Damage in a 0.5 Tile Radius.
- Start Up: ???
- Start Up+: ???
- Quick Kick: Reduces Crescent Kick cooldown by 20%
- Quick Kick+: ???
- Six Shooter: First 6 shots from a pistol magazine gain +20% Damage and +25% Impact.
- Six Shooter+: ???
Dim Mak Igor
- Deep Pockets: Reduces cost of Smoke Bomb by 38%.
- Deep Pockets+: Reduces cost of Smoke Bomb by 75%.
- Night Stalker: +25% Movement Speed during Evening and Night.
- Night Stalker+: +50% Movement Speed and -50% Ability Cost during Evening and Night.
- Footloose: +85% Impact for Crescent Kick
- Footloose+: ???
Energy Thief Mari
- Rebound: Crescent Kick refunds 5 Energy per enemy hit.
- Fleet: ???
- Anatomy Lessons: +15% Critical Rating to Swords, Axes, and Scythes.
- Anatomy Lessons+: +45% Critical Rating to Swords, Axes, and Scythes.
- Scythe to Meet You: Scythes deal +25% damage to Snared or Slowed enemies.
- Scythe to Meet You+: Scythes Snare by 30% for 2 Seconds and deal +62% damage to Snared or Slowed enemies.
Heavy B.A.S.E. Kyle
- Feel the BASE: Every 30 enemies killed touching your BASE emits an explosion that knocks back and deals 39 base Energy Damage in 3 tile radius.
- Feel the BASE+: Every 30 enemies killed touching your BASE emits an explosion that knocks back and deals 89 base Energy Damage in 5 tile radius.
Kinetic Guardian Bull
- Hardware Crit Rating: ???
- Hardware Crit Rating+: ???
Lotus Assassin Ken
- Assassination: +4.5% Melee Weapon Damage for 5 seconds on melee hit. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Assassination+: +18% Melee Weapon Damage for 5 seconds on melee hit. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Hang Time: Hover for 4 seconds after Kunai Storm, dealing +40% Damage while hovering.
- Hang Time+: Hover for 4 seconds after Kunai Storm, dealing +240% Damage while hovering.
- Tough Traps: +17.5% Trap Durability
- Tough Traps+: ???
- Shell Shock: ???
- Shell Shock+: ???
Red Line Ramirez
- Quick Scope: ???
- Quick Scope+: ???
- Work, Work: ???
- Work, Work+: ???
Piercing Lotus Edge
- Pointy Fury: ???
- Pointy Fury+: ???
Rescue Trooper Ramirez
- Assault Damage: ???
- Assault Damage+: ???
- Bang and Pow: ???
- Bang and Pow+: ???
- Return of the Dragon: ???
- Return of the Dragon+: ???
- Ain't Done Yet: ???
- Ain't Done Yet+: +20 seconds to Goin' Commando
Shuriken Master Sarah
- Cascade: Adds 1 extra star to Throwing Stars.
Skull Ranger Ramirez
- Locked and Reloaded: +15% Weapon Damage for 5 seconds after reload (lost on weapon swap).
- Locked and Reloaded+: +35% Weapon Damage for 5 seconds after reload (lost on weapon swap).
Steel Wool Syd
- Maximum Overdrive: ???
- Maximum Overdrive+: +150% Kinetic Overload Damage
- Hot Foot: +36% Crescent Kick Damage
- Hot Foot+: +72% Crescent Kick Damage and changes damage type to Energy.
Sub Commando Jonesy
- Goin' Again: ???
- Goin' Again+: ???
- Survivalist: ???
- Survivalist+: ???
- Actuated Attacks: 17% damage with Hardware melee weapons.
- Actuated Attacks+: 50% damage with Hardware melee weapons.
- Wings of the Dragon: ???
- Wings of the Dragon+: ???
Urban Assault Headhunter
- Make it Rain: +4% Headshot Damage for 2 seconds after a headshot. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Explosive Rounds: ???
- Explosive Rounds+: ???
- Bio-Energy Source: Recover Shields equal to 0.25% of Energy Lost for each 3-Star or higher Hero on your team.
- Dim Mak: +2.7% Shield regen per second in Shadow Stance for each Ninja on your Team.
- Hunters Instinct: Kills during Evening or Night grant +0.24% Damage and +0.08 Melee Life Leach per Epic+ 4-Star+ Hero on your Team, up to 40 stacks, until dawn.
- Kinetic Overdrive: ???
- Long Arm of the Law: ???
- Keep Out: ???
- One-Two Punch: After using an Ability, your next Heavy Attack costs 20% less Energy for each 2-Star or higher Hero on your Team.
- Preemptive Strike: ???
- Soaring Mantis: Mantis Leap gives a total of 4 jumps if you have at least 3 Ninjas on your Team.
- Underdog: ???
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Rework Perks: What we know so far" for game Fortnite.