Fortnite

How to choose between CR and CD in a full crit build

FortniteBattleRoyale4 - How to choose between CR and CD in a full crit build
Loading...

Let's say you just got a new gun, you want to make it a crit build; you can't quite decide between 2 CR or 2 CD with 1 of the other.Or maybe you're already efficient at choosing this and just want a quick method to see what to choose without going through all the trouble of YouTube, Reddit, or calculating the whole thing yourself.

So here's a guide to help you get going and maybe you can help others with your own knowledge and help us all grow.TLDR at the end!!

I'd rather use decibels rather than percentages, so I write things like 51% as 0.51 since they're the same.

After firing a very large number of bullets using a single gun, we can use this general formula to determine the total damage output from that gun. We will also use Gammatron 9000 as an example to see how it fares.

Number of bullets x Base Damage x ( Total Crit Chance x (Critical hit bonus damage + 1) + 1 – Total Crit Chance)N x D x (CCh x (CD + 1) + ( 1 – CCh)

So what we did is that we shot N bullets. If the total crit chance is 40% and the CD is 500%, then (40/100)*N of those bullets will deal the bonus CD, plus the base damage; which is ((500/100) + 1) x D

Remember that the CD written in the stats page is the bonus damage, not the total. So you have to add 100% when calculating, or if you divide the CD percentage by 100 you add 1 to it like I did.(500 + 100) / 100 = (500/100) + 1 = 6 => the bullet will deal 6 times the base damage

Now if the crit chance is 40%, then 60% of the N bullets will deal base damage. That's why I wrote (1 – CCh), and CCh is the total crit chance, which is 40% = 0.4,With that said, by doing some simple factorization we have:

N x (CCh x (CD + 1)) x D + N x (1 – CCh) x D = N x D x (CCh x (CD + 1) + 1 – CCh) = N x D x (CCh x CD + 1)= N x D x (CCh x CD) + N x D

Read:  PSA: How the Revolt's Sixth Perk Works

The " – CCh " and " CCh x 1 " in " CCh x (CD + 1) " equalize each other.Now, if we divide the final formula by N, we will get the average damage of a single bullet after shooting N bullets.D x (CCh x CD + 1)So we know that in all situations we're going to test, "D" will be multiplied by a different (CCh x CD + 1) each time.So for comparison, since the base damage won't change, we can just compare different "CCh x CD + 1"s or just compare "CCh x CD" by subtracting 1 from all of them instead of the whole average bullet damage.

Загрузка...

Now let's make Gammatron 9000 an example.We want to know if it's better to have double CR and 1 CD or double CD and 1 CR in general.We also want to know if we use someone like Sledgehammer, how it affects the weapon build.

Gammatron has a base crit chance of 10% and 275% crit damage bonus.So if we max it out; (those with CR 6th perk are calculated after shooting 15 times in a row)

2 CD and 1 CR without CR 6th perk: 270% bonus Crit Damage and 28% bonus Crit Chance

(10 + 28)/100 x (50 + 270)/100 = 0.38 x 5.45 = 1.216

2 CD and 1 CR with CR 6th perk: 270% bonus Crit Damage and ~ 40% bonus Crit Chance

(10 + 40)/100 x (50 + 270)/100 = 1.600

2 CD and 1 CR with CR 6th perk and Sledgehammer: 495% bonus Crit Damage and ~ 40% bonus Crit Chance

(10 + 40)/100 x (50 + 495)/100 = 2.725

1 CD and 2 CR without CR 6th perk: 135% bonus Crit Damage and ~41% bonus Crit Chance

(10 + 41)/100 + (50 + 135)/100 = 0.51 x 4.1 = 0.943

1 CD and 2 CR with CR 6th perk: 135% bonus Crit Damage and ~48% bonus Crit Chance

(10 + 48)/100 + (50 + 135)/100 = 0.51 x 4.1 = 1.073

1 CD and 2 CR with CR 6th perk: 360% bonus Crit Damage and ~48% bonus Crit Chance

Read:  Suggestion: Make SSDs infinite instead of stopping at 10.

(10 + 48)/100 + (50 + 360)/100 = 0.51 x 4.1 = 2.378

As it shows, the best way to set up the Gammatron 9000 for a crit build without anything changing the base damage is 1 CD and 2 CR with CR 6th perk.

TLDR;If you're going for a crit build without damage perks, use this formula to see what is better:(Base Weapon Crit Chance + Final Bonus Crit Chance) x (Base Weapon Crit Damage + Crit Damage from Perks + Heroes)CCh x CD

The formula to convert CR to CCh(Total CR x 3) / (Total CR x 4 + 200) = 3/4 x (Total CR) / (Total CR + 50)Credits of the CR => CCh to all the people who searched for it, and this post which I foundhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/comments/8ju771/critical_rating_converted_to_critical_chance_so/

Source: Original link


Loading...
© Post "How to choose between CR and CD in a full crit build" for game Fortnite.


Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far

2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!

Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019

With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *