Nuts & Bolts used to be overused, Bacon used to be hard to get and now Fibrous Herbs are in a similar awkward state; they're overused but hard to get
Right now Fibrous Herbs are used for two of the best items in the game to craft: the Ceiling Gas Trap and Duct Tape. Along with that, they're hard to farm.
I suggest the following changes:
- Remove Ammo and Flower Petals from bushes, shrubs, etc and only have Fibrous Herbs (or greatly increase the chances of getting Fibrous Herbs) – keep Flower Petals to actual flower beds and Ammo to ammo boxes
- Increase the amount of Fibrous Herbs you get; generally you'll get 1-2 per search, I suggest upping this to 2-4 on average
- Change Duct Tape crafting requirements to 1 Fibrous Herbs and 3 Adhesive Resin (I have 1,500 of this stuff sitting not being used)
I believe if these changes are made, it would make farming Fibrous Herbs much more satisfying and useful.
EDIT: Definitely some controversy in the comments; some people are worried this would lead to gas traps being nerfed, I suggest the following changes to balance:
- Duct Tape is now 2 Fibrous Herbs and 2 Adhesive Resin
- Plants, shrubs, bushes, etc still drop Flower Petals and Fibrous Herbs but not Ammo (+ higher chance of Fibrous Herbs)
- The average drop rate of Fibrous Herbs be 2-3; not 2-4
I, believe these changes would improve farming Fibrous Herbs, making it easier and more satisfying without making them over powered.
© Post "Let’s talk about Fibrous Herbs" for game Fortnite.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.