Since I am a Constructor main, I would like to have more heroes that can help out some heroes that have been pretty lackluster with mods to help them out. Both heroes that have Sentry upgrades, and Privateer Hype. I've been using R.O.S.I.E. ever since I saw a video on how useful they were after the update. But I feel like they can be much better. Even when R.O.S.I.E. came out, a lot of people wanted a lot of changes so it can be way better than it is now. Just a few ideas for heroes abilities they could add to make R.O.S.I.E. better and fun to use.
- 1:30-minute Cooldown After Use: In some mission, you are literally able to use R.O.S.I.E. once or twice because the cooldown is SO long. Deliver the Bomb is 4 minutes. I can't use my main ability for this whole mission except once? Not fun.
- 150 Additional Ammunition: Kinda simple to explain, more ammo, means more damage output. Higher missions have some pretty beefy enemies and take a lot of ammo to put them down.
- Slower Overheat/ No Overheat: I can't tell you how annoying it is to try and kill something and you overheat. So either make it slower to gain or just none at all.
- Protection Shield: Since you are stationary for who knows how long, maybe we can get a type of shield that blocks out Lobbers, Flingers, and all that annoying ranged attacks just in-case you can't see them and kill them.
These are just my ideas on hero ideas since a Turret is part of the military in some way.
Now on to what people wanted for a while, Privateer Hype. More damage for Clubs? Heck yeah, what else? Oh, that's the only beneficial perk for Clubs? Oh, alright.
No real explanation what perks to add, just add perks from hardware and sword heroes and slap it onto clubs. Not much change because they are just melee weapons, but some ideas that I came up with would be interesting to see, let me see what you guys think of these ideas
- Initial Attack applies a Stun/Stagger: Since Clubs are essentially bats, being hit with a bat would probably destroy something in your skull, so pretty much they would be stunned and give you time to kill them and more survivability.
- Boosted Attack: This could also be used for Hardware, but after using an ability, your secondary attacks do 2x damage.
- Increased Impact: Just as it says, increasing the impact since most bats have a high chance to apply impact with a secondary attack.
So in conclusion to reading my ideas and suggestion, I would say I wouldn't mind having a lot of buffs to Clubs and R.O.S.I.E. since they don't have much for their specific ability. (Would also love more Clubs in other weapons sets since there is only 6 total. 3 in the base game and 3 in different weapons sets.)
Source: Original link
© Post "More Constructor Hero’s for R.O.S.I.E. and Clubs" for game Fortnite.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!