Here is how much a single share of XP will return from a mission in TP assuming you get all badges that are possible every map (assuming no drone crash). Wish the game would tell you the ranges of rewards when you look at the map, as without it you can't really know what map will return the most resources.
|Chest Level||lvl 76||lvl 82||lvl 88||lvl 94||lvl 100|
- missing 2 bars (like if you don't get a silver+ crafting badge) will reduce XP by about 5-7%. Missing multiple badges can reduce your rewards to under half of the listed amounts
- the drone crash event can increase reward amounts, but does not happen every mission. It will add two bars which means a 5-7% increase in XP+PU+Evo mats, and a couple extra pieces of gold
- Crafting + Building badges return 2 bars at Silver or higher, but 0 bars at Bronze or lower. So you want to at least get silver in every map or you will lose 15% rewards if you miss them both, and these don't really take much time
- each reward share may crit and return a double share, and 4p maps return 4 shares
- The Refuel the homebase mission type – well, these are near impossible to solo and no one ever runs them since the return garbage. You need 16x 1 minute runs of protecting the siphons for highest badge, which is twice as long as any other map but it returns about half of the XP and you can't speed run it. If someone has the values for this I will add it in, but we really need to get Epic to boost these significantly XP wise and have fully run siphons drop gift boxes at least IMO.
- Increasing mission difficulty with Blu Glo will increase gold only
- Storms, Elemental Storms, Alerts, and Mega Alerts do not affect the share size of the normal rewards
- saving survivors do not effect rewards on missions besides Rescue the Survivor. LateonMeme's has a guide on what does effect the number of bars you get
- PERK-UP and Evo Mats are affected by Chest Tier similar to XP, so missing 2 bars will reduce amount by 5-7%. However, map level does not seem to affect amounts
- Gold is affected by Chest Tier and map level, but does not scale as fast as XP. For example, a max chest lvl100 Bomb will return 162 gold while a lvl76 will return 145.
- To determine which map is best to run needs to look at the normal rewards, bonuses, how long it takes to run a mission type on average, and what is available.
Hope this is useful – good luck!
© Post "PSA:Twine Peaks XP Reward Amounts" for game Fortnite.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!