Per the item perk recombobulator post and the screenshots provided (in addition to known values (live game) we can make an educated guess as to the new perk values.
In the live game, grey = 1.0, blue = 1.5, orange = 2.0 (effectively level 1, level 2, level 3). Using the same trends it would make sense that level 4 = 2.5 and level 5 = 3.0
- We can 'confirm' this if you look at the level 5 %damage to conditional perk (45% damage to slowed and snared targets).
- In the 'live' game, a conditional perk is simply 1.5 times the value of a non-conditional perk.
- 10% damage = 15% damage to conditional.
- 15 * 3.0 = 45
- We can confirm the level 4 version of the %damage to conditional is 37.5 (15 * 2.5 = 37.5)
Critical damage (in the live game) is simply the value of %damage * 4.5 for the respective slot
- 20% damage = 90% crit damage (20 * 4.5 = 90)
- Crit dmg to afflicted = 20 * 4.5 * 1.5 = 135
The only 'stat' the is questionable (from the reveal screenshots) is the 15% critical rating (level 2).
- This is probably the 'new' critical hit chance perk
- It has been nerfed further than the intended 3.2 patch nerfs (21% → 16.5% for a level 2/blue perk).
It would make sense that they nerfed critical hit chance even further (21% → 16.5% → 15%) for the following reasons
- The patch 3.2 change values 'broke' the trend established with the other perks (where the orange perk was 2.0 times the grey perk)
- Patch 3.2: Critical Chance decreased from 14% / 21% / 28% to 11.5%/16.5%/21%.
- 11.5 * 1.5 is not 16.5, 11.5 * 2 **is not 21
Given that even with the 3.2 critical hit chance values 'crit builds' were still pretty much best in slot for everything it'd make sense for them to nerf critical hit chance further.
Speculated Perk Values
|% damage to conditional||15.00||22.50||30.00||37.50||45.00|
|% crit damage||45.00||67.50||90.00||112.50||135.00|
|%crit damage to afflicted||67.50||101.25||135.00||168.75||202.50|
|critical rating (crit chance?)||10.00||15.00||20.00||25.00||30.00|
|Element: Physical and %damage||N/A||N/A||32.00||48.00||64.00|
|Element: Energy and %damage||N/A||N/A||10.00||15.00||20.00|
|Element: Fire and %damage||N/A||N/A||10.00||15.00||20.00|
|Element: Nature and %damage||N/A||N/A||10.00||15.00||20.00|
|Element: Water and %damage||N/A||N/A||10.00||15.00||20.00|
Note: 37.5 would obviously 'round up' to 38% (per the text on the perks) but we all know that Epic rarely give us the exact values. Even looking at the live game ui values shows you 'damage' to 1 decimal place, 'headshot' to 2 decimal places.
Disclaimer: All speculation is speculation, no matter how educated, but since we know the rules in the live game and we've seen the preview ui mock ups that confirm the 'live game' trends still carry forward it would be insanely weird if anything deviated from the above values.
© Post "[Speculation] Weapon Perks in 4.2 (Perk Values)" for game Fortnite.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.