These two abilities can be awkward to use. They're good, but when you only used the ability for a tiny bit or accidentally activated it can be a bit annoying having wasted it. here are some suggestions I think should be made to the abilities
I will be referring to the abilities as M-gun and L+R
- M-gun and L+R should be an ability you can toggle
- M-gun and L+R should no longer rely on normal recharge times (the whole ability) and instead focus a recharge time per bullet. (only recharges while the ability is inactive)
- With the activation of the abilities now being a toggle, M-gun and L+R should act more like their BR gun counter-parts. you can pull them out whenever you want as long as they have ammo which generates over time
- Instead of immediately draining 50 energy; While the ability is active, it drains energy periodically
- Movement speed nerf should be removed while not firing or using secondary
- the zoomed in shoulder view should also be removed
- Holding down the secondary fire should no longer aim down sights, but instead rev up the mini-gun allowing it to be ready at a moments notice.
- Bullets should regenerate 2 bullet every 2 seconds
- Energy should drain 2 per 1.5 seconds (a mini-gun would be heavy)
- No perks: 500 bullets
- Perks: 750 bullets
- Holding down the primary fire should automatically fire the pistols
- L+R bullets should be doing more Damage than M-gun overall
- Bullets should regenerate 1 bullet every 3 seconds
- Energy should drain 1 per 3 seconds (pistols are light compared to mini-guns)
- No perks: 40 bullets
- Perks: 60 bullets
- Bullet ricochet should be a feature that comes with all variants of L+R
Side note: L+R has a lot of potential as an ability. currently we only have two different version of L+R, one with quick fire pistols and another with Space invaders. There are so many possibilities, imagine a L+R with Smgs or Bald eagles, maybe even shotguns who knows?
Although I've marked this post as a "suggestion", I would also like to treat this post as a Discussion. So please, i would love to see other peoples ideas
© Post "SUGGESTION: Possible Mini-gun and Lefty Righty changes" for game Fortnite.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!