Yes I know it includes BR, but lots of people who play STW play BR, plus there is STW too.
- Framerate and resolution drops from v12.41 have been resolved.
Risky Reels is now a named POI on the map.
Heavy Snipers have had their damage reduced. The legendary rarity is now 132 damage and Epic Rarity is now 126 damage.
Aim Assist on 240hz now acts like aim assist on 60hz. This does impact target acquisition.
Daily challenges now show in all challenges.
There are no longer 2 back and apply buttons in the “Controller” settings tab.
There are now 50 Spy Game levels, instead of only 45.
Local Challenges no longer don’t appear when entering new areas.
"Block damage with a Kingsman" Challenge now always tracks progress.
You can now, once again, emote after a win.
Video playback has been reenabled on Android.
Extra Build buttons no longer always display the Wall icons.
Ping markers no longer always display 0m.
- Players can no longer access My Island settings while in a game.
- Fixed an issue where players cannot activate or deactivate phase mode using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where players can respawn in game modes that has one elimination per round.
CREATIVE TOOLS + PHONE
- Fixed an issue where phone tool settings would be ignored when placing prefabs or gallery items from the quickbar.
- Fixed an issue where the Cost Preview for items placed from the quickbar were not showing the proper cost on first placement of asset types.
- Fixed an issue where players would be able to access the phone tool after placing a spawn plate outside of the island volume.
- Fixed an issue where “Open” and “Add to Quick Bar” settings bound to the same button when building with a Controller in the Content Browser.
- Fixed an issue where a previously selected player built structure preview appears when selecting the hotkey to build traps while holding the phone tool.
- Fixed an issue where the search bar loses focus when words are added then deleted.
- Fixed an issue where some assets had overly bright background in the Inventory.
- Fixed an issue where a copied asset would lock in place after a player fell.
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- Added the Lily Pad to Slurp Swamp Prop Gallery
- Added a Shrub and Lily Pad to Nature Shrub Gallery
- Added 2 different wooden roof corners to the Pueblo Gallery
- Fixed an issue where the coloring of the tiles from the Snow & Mud Floor Gallery would not visibly match up.
- Fixed an issue where an unselectable Coconut would spawn after destroying the palm tree when placing the “Paradise Palms Hotel Pool.”
- Fixed an issue where some of the assets, from the Frenzy Farm Prop Gallery, had too high of health.
- Fixed an issue where the wood destruction effect appears when the Fire Pit is destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where some assets from the Diner Prop Gallery and Frenzy Farm Prop Gallery are not fully in the preview volume.
- Fixed an issue where a wall section was rotated the wrong way, in the Frenzy Farm House Prefab.
- Fixed items spawned from various devices not firing their pickup transmitters if they were combined with another item that wasn't dropped from a spawner device.
- Fixed an issue where the Class Selector would block line of site visibility of the Perception trigger.
- Fixed an issue where Capture Area colors would not update when a player would switch teams.
- Fixed an issue where the Speaker device would not be activated by a Sequencer Device if set to Not Visible in game.
- Fixed an issue where Trick Tiles would trigger at the beginning of a game, if the player switching to the safe team was standing on it prior to the game starting.
- Fixed an issue where Button Devices could not be interacted with when “Visibility During Games” is set to “Off.”
- Fixed an issue where the Perception trigger would not respect team settings.
- Fixed an issue where items equipped to an Item Spawner Plate had low res when viewed from a distance.
- Fixed an issue where the “Invert Airborne Control” settings on the “X-4 Stormwing Spawn” would not be respected in game.
- Fixed an issue where the “Breakthrough Health Threshold” and “Direct Hit Health” settings on the “X-4 Stormwing Spawn” would not function in game.
UI + SOCIAL
- Fixed an issue where the Power Ups would not appear in the Channel Browser.
- Fixed an issue where Button Devices would not show up in the Channel Browser.
- Fixed an issue where the Color Changing Tiles would not show up in the Channel Browser.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s score HUD was duplicated in the minigame.
- Fixed an issue where the game start screen was missing the SAC and details button.
- Fixed an issue where some individual asset icons were showing with an overexposed lighting effect.
- Fixed an issue with a faulty icon, on the Customizable Light Gallery Torch.
Save the World
Surround Pound's heavy attack now always deals damage to husks.
Players are no longer swapped to their pickaxe when using an ability that's on cooldown.
Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are now functioning correctly.
Players no longer become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one.
Psylocke's Pickaxe now swings properly.
In bold is what was unannounced.
I do these for every uodate, you can view previous posts above.
I do have a SAC code, use it if you want (I don’t really care lol). It’s in my Reddit bio.
Now goodnight people.
Source: Original link
© Post "v12.50 Patch Notes" for game Fortnite.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.