The downtime for v5.20 have begun! You can find the patch notes here.
- Weekly Horde Challenge missions
- New Mythic Ragnarok Outlander hero
- 3 Birthday Llamas for everyone!
- New quest chain in Plankertown
- New Required Power Ratings for Canny Valleys, Twine Peaks and Challenge de Horse missions
Missions and systems
- Fixed an issue where rejoin was unavailable after crashing out of a session.
- Fixed an issue where SEE-bot could not properly activate in Repair the Shelter missions.
- Twine Peaks Storm Shield missions will now spawn Outlander Fragments during the defense.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to complete Founders quests.
- Fixed an issue where War Cry's Mighty Roar perk would not apply to allies who were obstructed by the environment.
- Fixed an issue where equipping Goin' Commando caused the players feet to slide.
- Fixed an issue that caused Rare Centurion Hawk to not increase star level when evolved.
- Maximum overload now shows the correct damage value in the tooltip.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be stuck when Charged Fist is interrupted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Assassination visual effects to linger after Assassination discharged.
- Fixed tooltip formatting of Fan of Stars perk in the abilities tab.
Weapons and items
- Fixed the following weapons to work correctly with the Software Hero Perk:
- Pipe Down!
- Scavenger Pipe
- Socket Slugger
- Socket Wrench
- Improved the reliability of the Walloper’s Leap Attack dealing damage and playing visuals properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Epic Fishing Hook had stats that were too low.
- Fixed an issue where Helium Shotgun impact effects would appear in the air near Encampments.
- Freedom's Herald (and rarity variants) can no longer roll Magazine Size or Fire Rate perks, as this weapon can not hold more than one round.
- Terrain will no longer generate next to each other in Desert and Route 99 biomes, this prevents the pit of doom where players can't build out and are stuck.
- Various missions that should not have spawned in the Desert sinkhole now won't spawn there.
- Fixed some animation issues in the Mission Activation panel.
- Fixed an issue where Deliver the Bomb track distance was too short in Route 99.
- Fixed a couple of hard to build out of pits in Desert and Route 99 biomes.
- The fourth player joining a Build a Fort mission no longer spawns underneath the terrain.
- The Super Shielder now correctly takes damage from those who do not have permission to build/do damage during a Storm Shield Defense.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Gunslinger enemies would spawn.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to rejoin after hard closing the game.
- Elemental Storm Zones now show the correct element when the alert window shows.
- Fixed an issue where multiple section items would remain highlighted in the Collection Book.
- Fixed an issue where if you rapidly dismissed and then reopened the chat window using a gamepad it would force you into Build Mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple reward pages to appear in the Collection Book.
- Fixed split second hover of bottom option in Alterations option list when selecting an alteration to change with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where the evolution picker would incorrectly choose an evolution when re-entering evolution confirmation screen.
- Fixed Credits not running to the end.
- Fixed unexpected sound effects playing in the Mission Activation panel when using a mouse and keyboard.
- Purchasing multiple free Llamas no longer claims you have 0 v-bucks when you actually have some.
- Fixed an issue where the vote notification indicator sometimes showed incorrect information.
- Fixed an issue where the Mission Activation could show an incorrect countdown timer.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor could disappear if a player clicked on certain parts of the Mission Activation Widget.
- Fixed small world props rendering at extreme distances.
- Fixed an issue that could cause menu music to stop playing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause campfire sound effects to overlap each other.
© Post "v5.20 patch notes" for game Fortnite.
Top 35 NEW PC Games of 2021
Looking for games to play on PC? Here are all of the new PC games to pay attention to throughout 2021.
Top 20 NEW PS4 Games of 2021
PlayStation 4 game releases aren't slowing down in 2021. Here's everything worth looking forward to.