Blakebeard's Stash has a very annoying quirk where, if you have a pre-existing club in your inventory equal to your peg leg, breaking the peg leg switches it out to whatever that next club is, killing your DPS until you go into a menu.
There is a small workaround: if your commander is supercharged, your peg legs are, too, and you no longer have the issue of equally leveled items. But this creates the question: which commander should you give the supercharger?
Big things to note:
- Blakebeard's Stash is the most restrictive team perk (behind bullshit BASE), since three slots are pretty much forcibly Blakebeard, Barret, and Hype. This leaves only two slots for other support perks.
- Commanders who rely on a lot of support perks to really "spec out" their builds don't work well. Most TEDDY builds, Kunai Storm builds, etc.
- You have neither Happy Holidays nor BFTP nor Totally Rocking Out. Big ranged DPS or leaning squarely into abilities is ill-advised.
- Breakbeat Wildcat is one of the most solid support slots for this build (Also, I feel like her support perk is broken because it gives the boon WAY before 10 kills regularly). Getting multikills with an AOE-splitting cannonball is stupidly easy, and no other support perk comes close to 50% damage and 32% swing speed.
So far, my shortlist is:
- Buccaneer Hype: Peg Leg is the best DPS melee weapon in the game, and she's the only commander that directly buffs that further. She also has BASE, and the Decoy + Plasma combo. Blakebeard's 20% cannonball bonus is less stellar, and his Cannonball ROSIE has a painfully long cooldown to work with. Barret's 20% overall bonus is good, but I prefer BASE and Constructor perks over fragment hunting, especially with only two support slots to prop up three damage abilities.
- Pre-Historic Izza: Even with coconuts, Blakebeard's Stash will leave you a bit flimsy at high levels. This solves the problem, and grants a BASE
- Deadly Blade Crash: Amplifying crits cranks the DPS of this build to 11, and she gets tankiness from Shadow Stance and Mantis Leap. Also, Dragon Slash's ten-second cooldown is great for early chest farming.
- Assassin Sarah: The same benefits like Crash, but more solidly even DPS
- Undercover Buzz: Short cooldown abilities and double damage gadgets (Proximity Mine is way more powerful than you think) make the continuous chest harvest a breeze. Every other second is either a cannonball, Shock Tower, Seismic Smash, Hover Turret, or Mine, constantly rotating.
- Azalea Clark: Similar tactic to Buzz, but since Shock Tower becomes a super bomb, it leaves a little more wiggle room for a utility gadget while keeping up in the damage department.
- Jolly Headhunter: Super fast bonus damage time! Now with War Cry for more speed and damage!
Any other suggestions you might have? Leave a comment below.
Source: Original link
© Post "What’s your favorite commander to use with Blakebeard’s Stash?" for game Fortnite.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.