Hey guys, I just finished "The Refugees" on normal (accepted all lords except the ones that wanted to die in Frostland, resolved class conflict). I intend to try it (and the other two before it) on hard difficulty soon and I have some questions based on my experiences with the first playthrough.
1) Should I transition to using industrial hothouses over hunting hangars? I ended up with wayyyy more steam cores than I could possibly use because of how much space I needed for housing.
2) Are houses worth it on higher difficulties? I got by with a bunch of steam hubs and bunkhouses.
3) On hard, are two scouting parties enough to explore all of Frostland?
4) When the sick lords arrive, should I use triage?
5) Is there any reason to choose the "heal all the sick lords" option over the "expand medical facilities" option? The second goal is so much easier.
6) I didn't need to enact "Child Labour – All Jobs" because of the massive amount of adult workers that show up in the midgame. Is this something I can get away with on hard?
Overall, I found this scenario to be harder than "A New Home" and wayyyy harder than "The Arks" (which was really easy). I was kind of disappointed that there was no storm to survive after the class conflict was resolved. "A New Home" (for me) got much harder towards the end but "The Refugees" was the complete opposite.
Still, this game is a masterpiece.
Thanks for any advice you can offer, guys!
© Post "Advice of “The Refugees” scenario" for game Frostpunk.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!