- Mod support planned
- Endless release date: soon.
- The new maps for the endless mode: "The Flatland", "The Canyon", and "Rugged Trail". The video in the AMA was the Canyon. You can also plan on "The Crater", which is the same as 'A New Home' map.
- No Ice Zombies
- Frostpunk Battle Royale possible, not yet confirmed 5.5. Frostpunk Immortal confirmed.
- No using people as fuel.
- New gameplay mechanics on the way: freezing steam cores, various temporary modifiers like Strong Winds that slow expedition speed by 50% and more.
- There's a lootbox-easter egg already in the game.
- There will be two versions of the endless mode: "Endurance Mode" and "Serenity Mode". They are what you'd expect.
- Some kind of multiplayer maaaaaay happen, but it will take a loooong time. Also, it probably won't.
- Storms that come and go like New Home that will force expeditions to return or die, whilst resetting the randomised world for new points to scavenge -> also leads to finding new survivors
- New structure (optional objective): Archive building, collects lore as you explore world
Thank you, @Mirar3d, @throwawaysmy
© Post "AMA Details" for game Frostpunk.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.