The ultimate goal is to have the city running with minimum player intervention required, i.e. between two blizzards, only essential mouse clicks are allowed, such like confirming the dialog of "a new storm is coming", and exiting the world map.
- Random events: laws proc'ing random dialogs should be avoided, such like "Righteous Denunciation".
- To get rid of repeated hope loss before each storm, this probably means an extreme law such like the "New Faith" is required.
- Hazardous: to avoid rare consequences of the same hazardous repeated twice in a row, stockpile at least 24 days of coal and food, and also have two different types of buildings running at the same time, (Med post + engineer, Infirmaries + automaton, Hunter's Hangar + worker, Hothouse + automaton, Coal Thumper + Gathering Post + worker, Coal Mine + automation). Hunter's Hangars will need to be covered by Steam Hubs so hunters don't freeze during blizzards.
- Amputees by Automation incidents: a factory with an automaton producing prosthetic indefinitely should do it.
- To avoid having to overload the generator, sufficient medical treatment capacity and speed is required to heal those frozen poor souls. It's also a good idea to have many warm work places available for everyone (needs space on large map), so they spend less time in freezing homes.
- Generator radius reduction: this seems annoying. Introducing six extra steam hubs only to cover houses in the 4th ring seems a waste of coal (bad for the double-cost of coal hazardous). Maybe just leave those houses in freezing states and just rely on medical and prosthetic production.
© Post "Could someone share a good layout to indefinitely survive endless endurance (hard/extreme) without player intervention?" for game Frostpunk.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!