New achievements and their descriptions:
All Your Base Are Connect To Us: Build all safe routes
I See Friends Holding Hands: Have an ally send Emergency Aid to another settlement
Endless Social Activist: Make all the other settlements loyal to you in Endless Mode
Endless Slave Driver: Make all the other settlements distrustful towards you in Endless Mode
On the Edge Survivor: Finish On the Edge Scenario on Survivor Mode
Iron Man (On the Edge): Finish On the Edge Scenario on Hard difficulty
We Are In This Together: Save New London in On the Edge scenario
Unforgiven: Let New London fall in On the Edge scenario
Slave Driver: Make all the other settlements distrustful towards you
Social Activist: Make all the other settlements loyal to you
You Had To Do It: Rename Outpost 11 to you-know-what (according to the achievement icon, you rename it to New London)
I Feel Lucky: Always take the risky choice on Frostland in On the Edge scenario
Frostland Explorer: Explore all Frostland sites in On the Edge scenario
Contractor: Develop all settlements to the highest level
First Steps: Build a safe route
Guardian: Complete all improvements in Children's Mine
Defender of the Oppressed: Complete all improvements in Shipwreck Camp
Green Thumb: Complete all improvements in Hot Springs
Bald Mountain: Cut down all the trees in Outpost 11
This is New London, Over: Contact New London
Speculations gathered from these achievements:
- There will be an accompanying endless mode for On the Edge since there are two endless acheivements for them.
- There will be multiple settlements, each with their own improvements and upgrade levels throughout the map. There are at least 3, Children's Mine, Shipwreck Camp and Hot Springs. There may be more, but it is unknown as of now.
- There will be safe routes, which I assume are trade routes or supply routes. The store page for OtE indicates building a chain of supply, I think safe routes will make up this chain of supply. There will be presumably various safe routes between Outpost 11, the other settlements and New London.
- There will be a loyalty system for the settlements. I'd assume loyalty is gained by helping them out with manpower and supplies and not extorting them for resources in return.
- Different settlements can also interact with each others, presumably at the player's behest. I See Friends Holding Hands seem to indicate this. Initially, I'd assume Outpost 11 is cut off from the rest since there is an achievement to contact New London.
- The ending of the scenario or at least one crisis in the scenario involves New London. New London might've done something to earn the ire of Outpost 11, judging from the Unforgiven achievement.
- You can rename Outpost 11.
Source: Original link
© Post "New Achievements and Gameplay Speculations (Spoilers Alert Warning)" for game Frostpunk.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.