DAY 3: DO NOT LET THIS DIE, DO NOT LET DAILY QUESTS BE FORGOTTEN
It's day 3 and Blizzard has yet only to apologize CHINA. This Blizzard protest must go on or it was all worth nothing. If this is yet again just forgotten, they will just keep doing this over and over again like the last year when they fucked their fans by announcing a mobile Diablo to please China.
Blizzcon is in less than a month and people need to remember this case. We as a community need to remind ourselves about this and make sure our voice is heard both before and during the Blizzcon. We need to ensure THIS is the main topic in the upcoming Blizzcon, not the games they announce for China. I wish there was a giant Blizzcon countdown with Mei image on the background and Winnie the Pooh song playing to ensure people will not forget, not forgive that Blizzard betrayed its own community to bend over for China.
Blitzchung, the now fired hosts of the interview, Mark Kern, Brian Kibler, Kripparian, ThatsAdmirable, Amnesiasc and many others deserve that we stand by them in this unforgivable matter.
COMMUNITY, DO NOT LET BLIZZARD GET AWAY WITH THIS! DO NOT GIVE UP! WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE UNLIKE HK!
Write to the government and demand they respect and protect the rights of people in Hong Kong now.
Please share this link, as people can contribute on github.
- The blog post outlining consequences for Blitzchung and the two casters after his statement in a post-match interview.
- American University Hearthstone team holds up "Free Hong Kong, boycott Blizzard" sign during Collegiate Hearthstone Championship. Blizzard quickly cuts their broadcast
- Jason Schreier of Kotaku comments on BlizzCon
- Overwatch's Mei is being turned into a Hong Kong protest symbol
US lawmakers comment on Blizzard's actions regarding Hearthstone player
- Blizzard employee(s) remark on their company's actions by covering up mission statements on the orc statue in front of the studio.
- Kibler, a notable Hearthstone caster, releases statement on Blitzchung and steps down from casting Hearthstone
- Blizzard employees staged a walkout to protest banned pro-Hong Kong gamer
- Kripparrian, popular Hearthstone streamer, releases his statement in support of Hong Kong
- People experiencing authentication issues when attempting to delete their Blizzard Accounts
- People are reporting they are being banned in Blizzard forums for mentioning Hong Kong or account deletion
- Mark Kern, the former lead for WoW, advocating for the boycott.
- Fuel assistant coach Jayne condemns treatment of banned Hearthstone player, says he was directed to delete critical tweet
- Tommy, Taiwanese Commentator who got fired by Blizzard releases statement
Ex-Hearthstone Streamer DisguisedToast offers to return if Blizzard reconsiders their stance
- Hearthstone caster ThatsAdmirable steps down from Grandmasters Cast
- Blizzard/TeSPA has decided not to penalize American University for holding up their sign and has scheduled their next match, but AU has decided to forfeit the match and the season, saying it is hypocritical for Blizzard to punish blitzchung but not them
- Hearthstone pro Amnesiac criticizes Blizzard's decision
Source: Original link
© Post "BLIZZARD WTF" for game HearthStone.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.