"POSSIBLE" SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT EXPANSION
Another potential "spoiler" for Loe and desert as we didn´t see any other desert kind of expansions than Loe?
We might see a Finley one day again.
– There will be a few meme cards in the next expansion. (They have few of them for every expansion.)
– Possible nerf for Big Priest in Wild would be primary Barnes, because nerfing all the ressurect effects would kill every other deck types (probably).
– Mike was also asking about what Wild people want to nerf in Big Priest.
– They are getting a ton of questions about Big Priest in Wild.
– Mike is actually playing wild a lot and his favorite deck is Reno Mage with N'Zoth. (Didn´t share his decklist tho :/)
– SNIP SNAP is not being really played in Wild so no nerfs needed.
– Naga the Sea Witch didn´t have that big winrate, but she was nerfed because It wasn´t fun to lose against that combo.
POSSIBLE FEATURES, DESIGN, UI, CARDS, ETC
– More "Glowing" types around cards has been already discussed but nothing to announce. (Mike said an example that they wanted to do a special red glow around E.V.I.L cards.)
There might be a new hero card with Bartender Bob in the future.
– Removing "The Darkness" from the random generating cards (Evolve, Summon effects, etc) has been discussed and it might happen in the future.
– Expansion hints (as we saw with New Year announcement) are made to not spoil anything and they might be done to confuse players.
– We might see a new board design in the future with cards placed on it facing down to show everyone better your cardback and also clicking on the cardback would show it´s full art. (But it was just an idea and Mike said that it would be hard to get done.)
– Indicator for Hagatha´s token (Drustvar Horror) will be added in the future because a lot of people is asking about that.
– Mike said that they should explore more Sha characters (Like Shaku the Collector), as they have a really cool strories to tell.
– One day we might see more quest cards.
– They already spoke about Nozdormu effect Tavern Brawl and longer turn-making cards but they were too hard to make, so they gave up on these ideas.
INTERESTING THINGS IN GENERAL
– Ben Brode actually hired Mike to work with him.
– Jason Chayes is not in the team anymore, but they are speaking to him time to time to discuss things.
Thanks for reading and If I forgot something, let me know.
Source: Original link
© Post "I made another summary of answers from last stream with Mike." for game HearthStone.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!