– What do you think about "Early cheating mechanic" cards in wild format? I would be happy if you answer on every single one like what do you think about them in a future and overall health of the format. (Kabal Lackey, Kirin Tor Mage, Takkal + Molten Giants, Barnes + other early cheating mechanics + ressurections, Voidcaller, Skull of the Manari, Thing From Below + Genn). Because I think It´s fine to lose against cool combo in turn 10+ but losing against few broken cards in early game is not feeling right and also It feels like your decisions doesn´t even matter.
– Will you nerf any wild cards, which seems to be unfun to play against + early cheating mechanics as I wrote in the 1.st point? (Kingsbane, Muster for Battle, Spreading Plague, Ultimate Infestation, Divine Favor (Even he will be just in wild, he is such a broken card, every other card draw seems to be useless – Lay on Hands, Solemn Vigil, Flash of Light, etc.))
– Are you planning to do something new for especially wild players? (Events, Bundles, Cosmetics – Wild Legendary cardback, being able to buy wild expansions and packs via in-game shop)
– Are you planning to restore old "Hidden" rewards like Old Murk Eye and even add a few more from Hall of Fame? (Something like collect every demon in-game -> reward = 2 normal doomguards, if you collect every demon in golden version -> reward = 2 golden doomguards or something like that for cards from Hall of Fame, that would be really nice.)
– What do you think about epics having the same rulle as legendary cards does? (You could open just 2 same epic cards.) It´s really annoying to open like 5 same epics on a release date and never be able to open some of them. Also this is also something, that could help people to experiment more with epic cards.
– I know it´s probably just me, but I would like to also see "consistency" among all cards in the game, for text parts on the cards. (I don´t really like from you to experiment with different words for the same effect, because it´s harder to find that in the collection by searching that effect – Mad Scientist and Mask Contender -> There are 2 different definitions for 2 cards with the same effect = pulling out the secret from your deck and placing it on the board (Hero).) This could be also confusing for older players like me and even for newbies, because I think a lot of people estimated from Mask Contender to buff their spellstones in hunter especially but he isn´t working like that. Also some of the cards has the "taunt" text centered on the top and some of them just before like battlecry effect on the left.
– With the arena updates, I would like to see also better reward system like not getting cards till 7 and more wins. (It´s really bad to get common card and one pack or something like that for few wins instead of golds and pack.) And also better gold arrangement, because It´s really sad to lose with 6 wins and get like 50 dust less than 7 wins and also you aren´t getting too much gold back for like 1-6 wins too. But this could be just me having this problem so If i´m saying here anything wrong or It´s just bad, don´t mind this arena thing.
I would love to see any response to this topic. Thank you so much for your work and keep up your amazing job into this game.
Source: Original link
© Post "I´m really sad that for me as a wild player I didn´t get almost any response from the devs on AMA. So these are a few my questions I would love to see what the devs think about that." for game HearthStone.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.