⠀ Greetings everyone! I am neon31, the person behind
In this Post, I will show you the decks played since Last Monday (10.06-18.06). We also got some Players Opinions, sorry for this week being late posting, my computer isn't working anymore :/
Join my Discord Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/hY9AgCQ
How to use deck codes:
- Copy the code
- Open Hearthstone Collection
- Create a new deck, you will be asked “Do you want to create a deck from the clipboard”
Ads support me, so it would be nice if you disable Adblock for my Site!
- None found
- Freeze Mage #9 Legend – SoLegitHS 11.860 Dust
- Summon Mage #5 Legend – Invictus9213408 17.500 Dust
- Summon Mana Cyclone Mage #1 Legend – Invictus9213408 11.880 Dust
- Mech Paladin #18 Legend – waningmoonhs 9.480 Dust
- Miracle Combo Priest #53 Legend – MikkerBoyDKHS 3.180 Dust
- OTK Priest #103 Legend – Dono_HS 6.920 Dust
- Pogo-Hopper Lackey Rogue #9 Legend – YouKnowWP 11.000 Dust
- Pogo-Hopper Rogue #14 Legend – tylerootd 9.580 Dust
- Tempo Lackey Captain Hooktusk #8 Legend – pokeiku77 6.460 Dust
- Tempo Lackey Rogue #6 Legend – MrsKagomechanM 12.200 Dust
- Tempo Mech Rogue #50 Legend – veryhyped 10.240 Dust
- Aggro Shaman #1 Legend – ZeelandHS 6.520 Dust
- Murloc Shudderwock Shaman #420 Legend – bebop4th 7.380 Dust
- Token Shudderwock Shaman #18 Legend – LvGe_HS 16.000 Dust
- Zoo Warlock #13 Legend – PizzaTCG 6.640 Dust
- Control Hakkar Warrior #194 Legend – offerrall 14.080 Dust
- Control Warrior #11 Legend – TheoHS_ 12.880 Dust
- Tempo Bomb Warrior #5 Legend – FibonacciHS 12.640 Dust
- Togwaggle Druid #116 Legend – burntHS 12.420 Dust
- Token Druid #71 Legend – Jayden_HS 3.940 Dust
- Jade Druid #4 Legend – aoierias 7.820 Dust
- Deathrattle Hunter #59 Legend – DuwinHS 11.720 Dust
- Spell Barnes Hunter #8 Legend – FardHast 9.020 Dust
- Mech Paladin #78 Legend – Bananaramic_ 6.980 Dust
- Odd Paladin #7 Legend – Husky0821 7.740 Dust
- Hand Buff Paladin #38 Legend – otyka2828 7.500 Dust
- Odd Nomi Rogue #25 Legend – DynastyTrades 12.280 Dust
- Odd Rogue #3 Legend – eileen_nico 10.780 Dust
- Tempo Rogue #146 Legend – flugel11775 7.240 Dust
- Even Shaman #86 Legend – rod_johnston 6.200 Dust
- Murloc Shaman #9 Legend – Sealhoon 3.020 Dust
- Shudderwock N'Zoth Shaman #4 Legend – GetMeowth 10.720 Dust
- Shudderwock Shaman #12 Legend – lex_kzn 12.160 Dust
- Control Togwaggle Sn1p-Sn4p Warlock #4 Legend – corbettgames 12.760 Dust
- Cube Warlock #2 Legend – GetMeowth 15.520 Dust
- Mecha'thun Warlock #23 Legend – Gergo 11.680 Dust
- None found
Midrange hunter is a deck that have early/mid game as well as can close game with zuljin and dire freenzy against control. This make the deck avaible to deal with both deck like warrior and aggro deck like bomb hunter. It struggle a lot vs rogue. 1 highmane is also really good in slow meta like when you face a lot of warrior. It can also be really great vs mage and hunter when ahead. So its worth playing one if you are not facing to many aggro decks.Загрузка...
Opposed to normal nomi priest, matchups like bomb warrior and otk paladin (who usually was inta loses) are favoured. Mage and midrange hunter is a big L, so you have to get a little bit lucky, bomb hunter too, but you do run three silences so it won't matter as much. All other matchups like druid, rogue, ctrl warrior, zoolock and murloc shaman are all favorables, so i really think that this deck is a sleeper.
Hello! I am Dono, Creator of this weeks otk priest deck. Before crafting this deck, there are a few things you should know. This deck is hard to play and won't be an ideal deck for all players to play. If you have experience/sucsess with decks like togwaggle druid or topsy turvy priest, this deck may be for you!
Hey I'm Pizza. Im a full time player and streamer athttp://Twitch.tv/PizzaHS .
With the rise of mechs buffs, a lot of archetypes came in to attempt to push warrior out of the meta which made for favorable matchups for zoo.
The basic rundown of Zoo is to play a lot of smaller minions and make value trades in the early game to build to a big push in the mid to late stages of the game. Thanks to cards like Magic carpet and Grim Rally this becomes a lot more comfortable which is why you really want to max out on 1 drops over bigger minions which also allows you to have proper synergy with cards like sea giant, evil genius and scarab egg.
Some common questions that come up is why no soulfire or Leeroy. The meta has changed and compared to past formats where you have zoo, you value both the board and cards in hand throughout the game. Having consistent board presence and being able to win the early game is important because you want to use as many minions on board to build your grim rally turns and have as much fuel for magic carpet as possible. Leeroy and Soulfire wind up not doing as much as a result.
The only matchup right now that I don't think is favorable is warrior, so depending on the amount of that in your ladder meta, Zoo is a very comfortable choice.
this is basically just a togwaggle deck with star aligner for a board clear. falling too far behind on board by the time you combo can be a problem for tog decks and this fixes that. the star aligner combo also beats aggro decks on its own with or without tog.
Secret mage always pops up whenever it can punish the meta, and in this meta, it is extremely good at beating all the quest mages running around, and does a good job dealing with priests and warlocks too. I run Secretkeeper over Ice Lance because I think the deck has enough burn, and it could use a more solid early game. You can visit my Twitter here: twitter.com/Jayden_HS
I took awedragons Odd Nomi Rogue and played it to early and high legend. The deck offers all the aggro perks of odd rogue while offering a fun memey win condition with both fel reaver and Myra’s unstable element. The only tech I used on the climb to legend was cutting a glacial shard for silence to get through that pesky voidlord or cut down that magnetized mech monster. You can find my Stream at https://www.twitch.tv/Dynastytrades
Hello I'm Korean gamer Sealhoon(
https://twitter.com/Sealhoon plz follow me if you want to see my game play)who play mainly in Asia.(All servers except Europe, I hit legend :D) Murloc Shaman is one of the best aggro deck in wild cuz beat all deck without odd rogue and even warlock, and it is also need low dust.(my deck used no legendary card) So I can hit legend in NA easily only used this deck. Like Mech hunter, this deck doesn't need any field clear cards (I used only one devolve) You must think attack is the best defense when you play aggro deck.^~^
This is a Wild Cubelock list adapted for what’s popular in the current wild meta. This list should be able to easily beat the vast number of Big Priests and slow warlock archetypes on the ladder, while being able to have a fighting chance against the super popular cyclone mage with well-timed Loathebs and Unravelers. I got as far as 3 wins on rank 2 with this deck, and still feels very strong despite the archetype not being very popular at the moment.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/GetMeowth
Twitch – http://twitch.tv/GetMeowth
Source: Original link
© Post "[Neon’s Report] Top Legend Decks of the Week #12 (Standard and Wild) + Players Opinions" for game HearthStone.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.