I know there were other posts about it, but I guess it should be ok if I try it.
PS: Might do Rastakhan's Rumble later if this gets good feedback.
- Duskfallen Aviana: Since this card is 'bad' I decided to try and make it harder to remove, so maybe the Druid players can utilize her effect.
- Forest Guide: This one was a hard decision because it was a close call between this and Witchwood Apple, but I was scared that buffing the later to 1 mana might be overboard, so I just made Forest Guide a bit more painful to trade into.
- Vilebrood Skitterer: This one effect is good on the card, the cost is fine for what it does, so I gave it a small stat boost so you could trade for must of 3-drops and still survive, so the opponent needed to do something about it.
- Toxmonger: This one was a close call with Emeriss, but I decided to change Toxmonger because Hunter right now is all about Beast and less synergy with them, and Toxmonger has a good synergy with Springpaw and Argent Squire (I know Hunter doesn't use this card too much but good 1-mana minions are rare these days). So I just gave it a stat boost.
- Toki, Time-Tinker: Cool card, but slow. I thought changed it to get a Legendary card that cost more than 5-mana would make it better, but that's against the philosophy of Blizzard so I just reduced its mana cost.
- Curio Collector: The effect has the potential to be good, but since it's a combo card and it requires set up, just a small stat boost to it might make it playable.
- Prince Liam: Just a small text change to make this card better, and reducing the bad feeling of drawing it late in the game when your 1-mana cards are almost all drawn or played.
- Ghostly Charger: This card is just overcosted for its stats and effect, and even after reducing it's cost to 4-mana it's not a broken card because of the high popularity of 3-mana 3/4 in the game right now.
- Holy Water: This card is just overcosted.
- Lady in White: The problem with the card is not stats or anything, the problem it's the did I draw it or not, so changing stats would be like changing nothing to the card, so maybe reducing its mana cost might help it.
- Face Collector: Rogue and value card just don't match, especially if they are 3-mana 2/2 and do nothing on the board. So just a stat boost to see if the card sees some play.
- WANTED!: Easy one, Preparation got nerfed so the Prep tax needs to be reduced.
- Totem Cruncher: This card didn't see play in Even Shaman where it would be at it's best, so there is a really big problem with it, it need two totems to become a good card, so you need to Hero power turn 2 and turn 3, and while that your opponent couldn't play minions or trade with your totens. Even reducing the mana cost of this card wouldn't help it, so the other solucion is buffing it's stats to something decent destroying 1 totem to compensate the lack of tempo plays the turn before.
- Witch's Apprentice: Yes, Yes… I know I about to break the flavour of this card. But it's 0 attack makes it weak, so just a 1 attack buff and removing the taunt effect to keep on pair with babbling book and the rest of the 1-mana generators.
- Deathweb Spider: The card is too slow, on normal circuntances it's a 7 mana 4/6 Lifesteal and your opponent can ignore it and simply kill you. So a 'small' change to it's text to make it better.
- Dark Possession: Just a small text change to a card that small little/none play.
- Blackhowl Gunspire: Too slow, does nothing when played, maybe at 6 mana it creates something?. Giving it Taunt was an option but I thought it would be strong.
- Deadly Arsenal: For this I thought of 2 changes, reducing it's cost to 5-mana and change the text to "…Deal its Cost to all minions.". But the later looked too strong because of the state of Warrior right now, maybe without Dr. Boom (Hero) the change would be good for Warrior, but right now the mana cost is the right choice.
The end. Feel free to say what you would do differently.
Source: Original link
© Post "What if Blizzard buffed 2 cards per class from The Witchwood." for game HearthStone.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!